rock n roller coaster..o no!

The RocknRollercoaster is great! There are no major dips or drops but it does take off really fast. Don't be scared of it it really is one of the best coasters I've been on.It is really smooth and fast and soooooooooo much fun. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

This ride is so my favorite and you should definately go on it. There are no huge drops just really fast and some upside down.

bRyNnA

Rockin Roller Coaster is my FAVORITE!!!!!! It is really fast and it is different then normal roller coasters which makes it even more amazing!!There are noo drops through the whole ride. I used to not like drops either but now I am used to them but don't worry you will have a BLAST!!!

You better not chicken!
u wont know what your missing
it is great
it looks like your in a sound studio and areosmith gives u a ride and vip passes to his concert
the two problems are:
1.the concert is starting very soon
2.theres too many people
so he gets us a superstretch limo that is super fast
just so u know the first take off is like nothing else! it takes your picture ...so my biggest advice is POSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u need help on any other rides..go to my post...Need Ride Info?
enjoy :D

You better not chicken!
u wont know what your missing
it is great
it looks like your in a sound studio and areosmith gives u a ride and vip passes to his concert
the two problems are:
1.the concert is starting very soon
2.theres too many people
so he gets us a superstretch limo that is super fast
just so u know the first take off is like nothing else! it takes your picture ...so my biggest advice is POSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u need help on any other rides..go to my post...Need Ride Info?
enjoy :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter