rock n roller coaster..o no!

brittany15

Earning My Ears
hey! i was j/w...i havnt been to disney since last march..and as im sure you knwo then they have opened the RnR already. now, the thing is i REALLY wanna do this coaster...but i dont like big drops...r there any dips on this coaster? o and also i am kinda...umm...lets just say it..CHICKEN...when it comes to rides..will i be scared to death of this coaster?

thanks for your help!

brittany /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by brittany15 (edited February 16, 2000).]

Don't worry at all about it! There has been a lot of controversy over this ride on this board. So expect a lot of different opinions. But, if you think about it this way, when you get home from your trip, you are seriously going to regret not doing it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Good luck.

------------------
<font color=blue>'89, '94, '96, '97, '98, '98, '99, '99, Aug.'00</font color=blue> <font color=red>L°o°la</font color=red>

anicoach01.gif

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS TRAFFIC!?

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited February 16, 2000).]

Don't worry, there aren't ANY drops on the Rock 'N Roller Coaster... and it's alot of fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Don't worry about it. At take off there is a loop but the rest of the ride it just really fast. If you don't go on the ride, you might regret it.

------------------
Make A Wish....

<font color=red> This is a really cool ride!
It's not that bad at all, then again I'll try anything once. It's nice because unlike other coasters this one is really smooth so it doesn't jerk you around at all. The one bad thing is that this roller coster is in the dark so at times you don't know if your right-side-up or up-side-down.

<font color=purple> TTFM

Am I right-side up or upside down, is this real or am I dreaming?

Hehe. Sorry. That's just what I thought of when I read tinkerpunk's post.

I think you should definately ride RnR! I was also really worried about riding it but I'm so glad that I did it-it's amazing!
I didn't like the first bit when it accelerates, but the rest was great fun and as far as I can remember there were no big drops(I also hate drops!) It's so fast you can't even tell that you're up-side down!
I think that you'll regret it if you don't ride-Go for it!!

I think it would be fun( I'm a roller coaster Fanatic)!!!

The RNR is my favorite ride in WDW. It doesn't drop at all. But it does go upside down. Don't worry though. My cousin who is also my age hates anything that goes upside down and had never been on a rollercoaster before. She almost chickened out but we convinced her to go on it. She went on the RNR and loved it. She couldn't even tell it went upside down! When we told her it did, she freaked out and we all went on it 2 more times. You have to go on the RNR. You will probably end up liking it too! Good Luck! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<font color=green>FrogGal

I love roller coaster, but I didn't enjoy RNR. I couldn't tell whether or not I was right-side up!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I had to try it, though. You'll never know if you like it or not until you try it!! If you don't like it, you'll know not to go on it the next time you go. If you do like it, then you know that you have to do it. Just try it and see what you think and add your opinion to this controversial topic!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
<font color=green>°o°Kiki°o°</font color=green>
<font color= blue>PIXIE DUST TO ALL!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
tongue.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </font color= blue>

anitink02.gif
dislogo2.gif

[This message has been edited by Kiki (edited February 24, 2000).]

RnR has 2 loops and one corck screw. I have nevr been on it but I plann to when I go this month. I have gooten on Shock wave before and from what I can tell it is better than that because you are going really fast and it is dark. If i were you I wouold be sure about it then get on. I would ride it with some one I knew!

Jenn
AKA
Dancergirl

I am going in 3 days and I have never been on it before! But I am so excited! I love roller coasters that are in the dark so I know I will love this one!

pooh-tig05.gif
pluto08.gif

r 'n r has no loops!! they r 3 inversions-which means that they start going upside down but stop almost as it would be going in a loop and turns another way. my dad hates roller coasters w/loops and he loves Rock n roller coaster!!!so dont worry!

WDW:'96-DxL,'97-WL,'98-FWC,'99-WL,June 2000-PO,Comtempary....REMEMBER...It all started with a ºoº!!!

R-N-R Was good, it was my first coaster that had a flip. One thing that my sister forgot to tell me though was that there was a corkscrew. There is a sign that says Corkscrew ahead. It's very fast but I didn't realise how fast it was while I was riding it. My sister say's that the music was awsome. That Airosmith really made the ride. But I was to scared to hear the music. As I was screaming at every turn, flip, and drop. Oh another thing, the line is almost always long. And the line outside the building is only about half the line, so fast pass the ride. And the drops are real easy. You don't even have to grit your teeth. I hope you ride the R-N-R. Enjoy. Oh, and keep your eyes open, you will enjoy it better and will know when the Corkscrew is comming up.

Ambassador 4 Christ

There are no drops in RnR coaster, not one, the only thing with that ride is that sometimes you do not know weather you are upside down or right side up. But if drops are all you are worried about then you will love this ride. P.S. It is one of my fav. /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

i hate roller coasters, there is nothing in this world to make me go on one. but, i did go on RnR! it was absolutly the coolest thing i have ever been on. i was afraid of drops too, but there are none, and if there are you dont feel them. i should know, i will not get on splash mountain if my life depended on it! the loops give you a rush, but they are totally fine and wont make you hurl:)the music is so loud that you wont realize anything like a drop or loop. dont worry youll be fine, this is a great ride that you should not miss out on. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

you have to go on it! i am christine ann's 12 yo daughter and the first time i went on it i was scared to death of it. i closed my eyes the whole time. the second time... i opened my eyes and loved it. there's just one scene that's really loud.... i hold my ears. can't tell ya when it is, it's a spoiler. hope ya go on it! it's great!
-Laura /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

RnR is soooo much fun!!!but i also LOVe roller coasters.-- u will probably love it my sister who is 7 went on it and thought it was fun.-- So you will enjoy it!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

iv been on this ride 2 times and loved it. its really not that bad if u can take the take off and u have to keep your eye open the hole time its so cool. even if your scared after u get on dont worry it really short anyway. oh ya go early and get a FAST PASS>
HOPE U HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter