Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Cant wait to book this package. Now we just have to decide between Tiffins and Tusker House.

Mine will be a no-brainer. I am not super picky, but I am not nearly adventurous enough for Tiffins' menu. At least not the gluten-free options.

I'm waiting for August as well. I try to check periodically throughout the day, but that's hard to do while I'm at work. I hope someone will please post here when/if the packages become available to book!

I'm waiting for August as well. I try to check periodically throughout the day, but that's hard to do while I'm at work. I hope someone will please post here when/if the packages become available to book!
Me too! I'm not supposed to be online for personal use at all and it's tracked. I really hope I don't miss it!

I was talking with a girl at reservations today changing my resort (again) and when she asked if she could help me with anything else, I said "I think I'm good. Unless you have a Rivers of Light dining package for August..." and she cracked up and said "GIRL! I know what you mean!! Everyone wants those and even we don't know when they're putting new dates out there!" So they share our frustration.

I'm trying to be chill and keep telling myself "It's ok. You've got 8 nights and 2 days scheduled for Animal Kingdom. You haven't booked FP+ yet, so if you need to switch a day around, it'll be ok." Trying.

yep! me too!
Wondering .... if I have Tusker House already booked and they open up ROL dining package, can I change my regular ADR to the dining package?

You have to cancel the regular ADR and book under the ROL package. It's not a simple add-on.

yep! me too!
Wondering .... if I have Tusker House already booked and they open up ROL dining package, can I change my regular ADR to the dining package?
Nope. You need to make a brand new package adr. If you would go to tusker anyway even if you can't get the package then keep your adr. Otherwise you might as well cancel it.

If it helps any of us 'waiting for July, August and September RoL Dining Packages to be released' people (myself included), a friend decided last minute to change her MK day to AK last week. She was new to Disney so I was helping her with reservations.

We decided to book a RoL dining package for her at Tusker House and the day before her visit there were a number of time options available for her family of 5. I know things may change once Pandora is open but for now it appears grabbing a RoL dining package is possible, especially since many of us will be booking as soon as the option becomes available.

Last edited:
@tink1957 love your pup. I have one too. (no idea how to post pics, do I have to do it as Upload a FilE????)

Attachments

• 15672736_10211076163881393_7456592153095636550_n.jpg
    15672736_10211076163881393_7456592153095636550_n.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter