Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Pre-Covid, did groups get snatched up in less than a minute or was it easier like the past two days?
Pre Covid at Disneyland we had one join time, at park opening, and for the most part BGs were gone in a few seconds. Rarely did they last up to a minute. @ironband74 has the chart somewhere back in this thread.

Chart is in post 2 of the thread.

Looking back, there were several days that backup bgs lasted an hour and 3 days in March where they lasted 3+ hours.

Not sure if this has been asked before…If you snag a BG @ 7am and then compete your turn before noon, can you try and snag another BG at the noon distribution? I know it may be a bit selfish, but trying to see what the rules are.

Not sure if this has been asked before…If you snag a BG @ 7am and then compete your turn before noon, can you try and snag another BG at the noon distribution? I know it may be a bit selfish, but trying to see what the rules are.

You can only get one boarding group per day.

I think this like the 3rd good day in a row. 183 groups called. If this keeps up it will hit 200 when it closes at 9 in about a week.

47 for me today. I’m actually happy to get a higher BG today because I’m not planning on getting to the park until after 10.

For what it’s worth, the 12pm distro today (Sat May 8) was gone immediately. I was sitting around DCA with about a dozen other random people and none of us got a boarding group. Went straight to “closed”. So the competition is still fierce!!

For what it’s worth, the 12pm distro today (Sat May 8) was gone immediately. I was sitting around DCA with about a dozen other random people and none of us got a boarding group. Went straight to “closed”. So the competition is still fierce!!
Maybe they didn’t give any out at noon because the ride hasn’t gotten through many BGs yet today?

The line is currently backed up to the Hungry Bear restrooms.

Maybe they didn’t give any out at noon because the ride hasn’t gotten through many BGs yet today?
I wonder if any were distributed at all. I’ve encountered a lot of people who did not get a group. I would be interested if anyone did actually get a boarding group at the afternoon distribution today.

Edit: According to the CM at the end of the RotR line (which is at Hungry Bear restrooms) they did not add any groups at noon since they still have a lot of morning groups to get thru.

Last edited:
If it’s our first day of our reservation (3 days in a row) does the Disney app know that or how do we reserve a boarding time on ROTR?

If it’s our first day of our reservation (3 days in a row) does the Disney app know that or how do we reserve a boarding time on ROTR?
It is a DIY process. Read page one of this thread and it tells you all you need to know. Disney does not do anything for you on getting a BG. You have to do it.

If we haven’t had our ticket scanned (1st day) can we still get a boarding pass form our hotel if our reservation starts on that first day?

If we haven’t had our ticket scanned (1st day) can we still get a boarding pass form our hotel if our reservation starts on that first day?
You get a boarding pass by having a ticket and park pass reservation for DL tied to your account. No need to scan in for the 7am. If trying for the noon, you will have to have scanned into DL before noon or scanned into CA with a park hopper before noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter