Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

All of Space Mountain is finished, and it will go postal in the morning with the other items from Team Imagine.

All my stuff is in the mail, but it didn't fit in the flat rate envelope so it went in the flat rate box. It should be there by Monday. Thanks again Emily for hosting.

Becky

Emily,
I sent my stuff to you today. I sent both teams together. I wrote Imagine or Believe on the outside of the bags. I hope that helps. I also send you the postage. I'm so excited to get all the cool stuff I know everyone made. I hope ya'll can use what I made.
Thanks for letting my play!
Shawna

thanks for letting me know em!! now i guess i can say i have successfully completed my first swap and can sit back and wait for my share of the loot to come in!! :cool1:

Mine just went out Priority, so you should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Whew! I'm glad to be done!

Em...mine are on the way. Stamp is in an extra baggie, not with the scrap stuff!
:goodvibes Thanks to those who helped me in my moment of panic :crazy: !!!
usps_logo.jpg

That is amazing for you to have already received mine! I just mailed it at noon on Saturday (just under the wire before they locked the doors). Now that's fast delivery! :banana:

I'm so glad you got my package. I'm looking forward to seeing everything that comes back. Thanks for hosting.

SHawna

DD and I are going to be late. I thought the deadline was June 30 and not the 25th. I am alomost done and DD is getting started. I think we can mail them by the 27th. Not too late. Sorry ladies. If I had known I was going to be working full-time the last 5 weeks of school I wouldn't have signed up. I usually only work a couple days in May not all 20+. I knew I had Girl Scout day camp, but I thought I would have time to get them done before school got out. Next time I am going to write the date on my calendar ASAP.

Ya'll PLEASE don't stress too bad over this- We are still missing over half of the packages and unless a miracle happens this wont end before July so don't stress totally over it- If you need help PLEASE let me know!

-em

Sconnell - My prayers are with you and your pastor. It's a hard thing to see someone go through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I too am running behind. I have had a migraine since Sunday and completely unable to focus for long periods of time. I am almost done but just haven't been able to concentrate long enough to finish. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and am hoping he can give me something that will help. My goal is to mail on Monday, June 27. I am so sorry! :guilty:

Disneyland_emily said:
Ya'll PLEASE don't stress too bad over this- We are still missing over half of the packages and unless a miracle happens this wont end before July so don't stress totally over it- If you need help PLEASE let me know!

-em

Before JULY or JUNE? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter