Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

Em,
you should be rec'ing mine any day now, I included a return label and reg priority mail postage, so mine can come back in an envie, if you need to send it in a box let me know and i'll send extra $$ for postage. I think yo're right and the postal service is out to get us. They gave me the hardest time mailing it out.
Sara

ILUVPOOH1 said:
Em,
you should be rec'ing mine any day now, I included a return label and reg priority mail postage, so mine can come back in an envie, if you need to send it in a box let me know and i'll send extra $$ for postage. I think yo're right and the postal service is out to get us. They gave me the hardest time mailing it out.
Sara

I am determined to not let them get the best of me. This last swap tried me for sure, but I know its worth it in the end. The psotal service will have to get over themselves. :teeth:

Cyndi

MAIL CALL-

Nicki Dahling and ILuvPooh1 I received yours today- Great Job!

I'll get these "checked in" my system and let ya know the current totals-

Current Totals:

Arrived: 19 of 24

Good Job Ya'll lets get the last 5 in this week so I can swap them out before I leave on Tuesday!

-em

Hi Em!

Mine went out this morning! Sorry I was so late. I agree that it was a bad, bad idea for my first swap to be a double! I had fun though and I can't wait to get my goodies!!! I just hope you guys like what I've done.

For those of us that have never participated can we see some pics please? I'd love to participate but don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I have fears of people PMing each other going ...."Did you see what she did?!" Not that you would....just my scrapbooking insecurity gene coming out. I had this grade school art teacher......nevermind long story. :goodvibes

Wow Em! Which board did those items come from! I love the It's a Small World stuff! It is my favorite ride of all time!!!

Emily,

Have you received my package yet? I mailed it out last week on the 29th and haven't heard from you. It has mine and wdwprincess_keli's items. I am getting worried.

Didnt I do a Mail Call for you? Gawd I am getting senile..

I recieved it just fine :) I really liked them-

------------------------------

Update:
I am missing only 3 packages for each group- So nice job everyone! I am sad to say this swap won't end before I leave as atleast 1 person isnt mailing till atleast Monday and well I leave tuesday AM... But everything else is ready to go so assuming they all arrive when I'm gone they will be mailed on Fri the 22nd-

-em

Personally, I have enough to work with, so go on vacation and don't give a thought to these swaps until after you get home. You can even do the laundry when you get home ;)

Seriously, have a fantastic trip!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Emily. I figured I missed something or you forgot. At least I know they got there.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Everything is so amazing. I loved the ones with the characters!

Now I just have to work up the courage for next month! :flower:

Disneyland_emily said:
Didnt I do a Mail Call for you? Gawd I am getting senile..

I recieved it just fine :) I really liked them-

------------------------------

Update:
I am missing only 3 packages for each group- So nice job everyone! I am sad to say this swap won't end before I leave as atleast 1 person isnt mailing till atleast Monday and well I leave tuesday AM... But everything else is ready to go so assuming they all arrive when I'm gone they will be mailed on Fri the 22nd-
-em

Put it out of your mine and go and enjoy Disney. :cool1: Have a great trip. And just think you now know what pictures you need to take because of all the swaps...... :banana: We will all be waiting here to hear all about the great time you had.

Hi, does anyone know where we are at with this swap? The anticipation is killing me!!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!