Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

TPCShauna said:
Very cool! I'm glad to hear that they are useful! Do you mind me asking where you are located? I'm trying to figure out how likely it is that I received my package today.
Miami, Fl.

Ooooo, goody! If you are in Miami and I am in California, chances are that I got mine today too! I can't wait to get home!

I got mine! It was like Christmas! And I just kept pulling more and more and more out... I guess that's the UPside of having made 24 pieces of everything :)

As I stepped out of the house this morning low and behold a little Disney Fairy left me a gift box filled with some wonderful scrapbook items. Again ladies another great job done by all.
Em you were a real gem to have taken this all on. And I THANK*U* very much for all your hard work........:)

Yipee. Mine showed up today! I'm still going through everything. I am still new to scrapping and I love the embellished squares, but what do you do with them? :confused3

Got it. LOVE it. Closely examined every single piece and I'm already planning the pictures I need to take so that I can use some of it. Talk about making my Friday! :flower:

my package arrived yesterday as well!! it was so much fun to go through each item!! you are a bunch of really creative women!!

em - thank you so much for hosting!!

Nez & VanillaAngel received theirs this morning! :Pinkbounc I peeked at VanillaAngel's stuff since she's at work today. :blush: Nice work everyone! :teeth:

Thanks again Em!

Just got home this evening and found my package. Wow!! It's really just like Christmas! Everything is soooo cute!!

Can someone scan them or take digital pictures and share with those of us who didn't join the swap? I want to see.

Found my package waiting when I got back from Baltimore, MD last night. Thanks Em. And great job ladies. I haven't really had a chance to go through everything yet.

Cyndi princess:

Thanks for sharing. I've got loads of new ideas to scraplift thanks to your creativity!

Em mine came while I was on vacation! I love everything, you ladies are great as usual. Thanks for hosting!
Sara

I just wanted to say that I got out all my swap stuff tonight and oogled everything. Such creative and cute ideas! Thanks so much everyone for all of your hard work, and to Em for hosting it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter