Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

Add another late one to the list. I've been flat on my back with Bronchitis for the past week, plus all it seems to be doing down here in Sunny (yeah right) Fl is the past month. I only have 7 more mats to do then I'm done. I need to make a trip to the LSS in Ft. Laud since the other 2 stores by me are not caring the Bazzil color that I need. Thank God I called and they have a ton of it. So if the rain can hold off for a hour or so today I will try to make a trip up there, then I will be able to get it out in the mail on Fri. Keeping fingers and toe's crossed....:)

PigletsPal said:
Add another late one to the list. I've been flat on my back with Bronchitis for the past week, plus all it seems to be doing down here in Sunny (yeah right) Fl is the past month. I only have 7 more mats to do then I'm done. I need to make a trip to the LSS in Ft. Laud since the other 2 stores by me are not caring the Bazzil color that I need. Thank God I called and they have a ton of it. So if the rain can hold off for a hour or so today I will try to make a trip up there, then I will be able to get it out in the mail on Fri. Keeping fingers and toe's crossed....:)

I am in South Florida, if there is anything I can do to help let me know! :)

Sconnell, if you need help, just let one of us know. Seriously. It sounds like you're having to deal with way too much than is fair for any one person to handle. I'll be glad to help you finish, and I'm not too far away from Georgia, so the mail would not take long to deliver here. I helped goofymom finish her Chip/Dale borders and tags on the character swap, and it's really no problem. Just put everything in a big envelope and send it on, then you'll have a big burden lifted off from you. I can't imagine having to handle all the things you have to do, and also try to work on swap things. Just let me know. I'm here to help.

lewdyan1 said:
I am in South Florida, if there is anything I can do to help let me know! :)

How sweet of you to offer. The rain held off and I was able to make it up to Photo crafts so I should be finishing up this evening. Of course the air went out in my van today.........God when it rain it pours :umbrella:

Add Nez & VanillaAngel to the late list as well. I'm helping them finish now.

No worries ya'll- No worries

MAIL CALL- Bubbasmom I received yours today- Great Job! I am totally fascanated by those squares... :)

-em

Stick a fork in it because I'm DONE!!!!! Emily we will be going postal in the AM. Thanks again for doing this big of a swap you are a much better women that I am.....:)

Disneyland_emily said:
No worries ya'll- No worries

MAIL CALL- Bubbasmom I received yours today- Great Job! I am totally fascanated by those squares... :)

-em

Yay! LOL, don't you just want to keep squishing them? I adapted that from a card technique. I wish I had more time to perfect them though...

Awesome! I'll let ya know when I get it :)

Okay so I think my mail man is tired of me.. Usually mail comes at 4pm today it was here at 9:30.... :)

I have mail calls but I have to go see Herbie like NOW so I'll do them when I get back :)

-em

Postal I've gone Postal well at least the swap items have.......LOL

Em, I'm finally finished. No more double swaps for me ! Going postal tommorrow or Monday.

Cyndi princess:

Just a quick update:

Team Believe

Arrived: 12 of 24
Accounted for (ie not here yet but are expected shortly): 9 of 12

Not too bad guys! Lets get those accounted ones here and those non accounted ones- on deck! :)

-em

Hi Em,
I'm running late as usual! Mine should go out tomorrow! Sorry I haven't been online, but I have no internet access at home, (accidently downloaded a virus...ooopps) So right now I can only get on at work. Thanks again for hosting! Someday I'll actually get one of these out on time!

Sara

P.S. Doing the happy dance :cool1: Just booked a 9 day WDW trip for Dec. Can't wait!!

Emily,

I am on the way out right now to mail mine and DD's. Sorry it took so long. I made a mistake when I thought when the deadline was. DD has also flaked on me. She is always asking to be part of the swaps and she has joined a few, but I just signed her up this time and thought she would do it. My mistake. I ended up doing 90% of the work for her items, but they are done and look nice. So off to the PO I go.

The postmaster said the package will arrive to you on Saturday. After looking at the past swapping stuff, I don't feel mine is up to snuff. Although, I am proud of my completions! Please use your judgement and if you feel it's not good, don't reward me such beautiful things! Feel free to donate them to the "learn how to scrap school!" Ha! Ha! I did learn a lot of new scrapping methods and admit the CM stuff is minor leagues compared to your works!
Things I learned....
1) Paper piercing...I think. Last minute attempt to get into the swap,I bought books and looked, and I hope it comes close. Only perfected artists should apply! Excuse my freshmanship!
2) Have all supplies counted for. A Number of "runouts" to the store for more paper, not taking into account the miscropped oopses.
Following that note...Make sure I'm doing what I am supposed to before I cut 24 of them!!
3) Do not create in several different areas...ALways came up one or two short. "Gee. wonder where I dropped that one?..."
4) KEEP ALL CHILDREN AWAY!! My daughter thought my mattes made pretty cards!
And lastly,
5) When starting into a swap do not start with 48 ! :earseek:

Thanks for the opportunity...It was fun!!! :wave:

I am sure that your stuff is fine. At least it is over and finished and you have learned in the process. So it has made you a better person.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter