Riddle me this!

Morning, Dan! So glad you can't see me today! I must look like something that got hit on the highway!:eek:

My Matt will be starting drums next year so I may be in the market too!!! Drum pad first to see if he's really interested. I played viola (not well), clarinet & base clarinet (also not well!)

Speaking of watching kids improve over the years, he started baseball practice yesterday....he's played since first grade......and it's amazing how much he's improved.

I'm close to the Cape too Mahsha.....can I come for dinner too???

Time to head off......dentist appointment this morning before work.....but I'm sure I'll be chuckling about dear Mr. Scott all morning!!!

Another MATH riddle, at least it has to do with shopping!

Way to go Bernie on the win, and the hairdut.

My DS did the "I wanna play the drums, after a year, I hate this drum, Mom made him stick to it, and now, he plays drums for a band" thing. I haven't heard him play, but sometimes you have to force them to sick with it. The basics are boring, like scales on the piano. But if they stick with it, it is good for them.

Gotta get coffee, as usual, I am on page 6 before 5:54 am.

Oh, all you time changers, I haven't do it since 1995!

And I am above licking my TV, although when it's Kevin Costner, hold me back!

Pumba!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Credit Man!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Trekkies ... I was always partial to Ohura myself ... but the parental units would have frowned on any of us kids licking the TV...;)

Gina ... bustable? ... hmmm... I'd better let sleeping dogs lay

OK ... big weekend for Syracuse .... good luck

Marsha ... I'm not at all close to the Cape but still want to come for dinner ... yumyum...;)

Mickey ... C$'s are fine if they help you solve the riddle ... like Australian-Rules Football, anything goes ...

Diane ... I'm sure you're a sight to behold ... runover or not ... now
is that what they mean by "Shock & Awe" ... lol

As for my possessed car, someone PLEASE take it away ... LOL

I'd better get to work or it won't just be my car that's possessed.
Have a great day all (again)
:D

Good morning everyone!

Hope the sun is shining where you are - its beutiful here!!!!

I didn't have a great day yesterday - I knew I should have stayed home. Ugh.

We had someone dump off 3 cats outside my shelter a couple of days ago and we have been setting havaheart traps to catch them - well we got the last one yesterday and as we were transferring it from the trap to a holding cage it went NUTS. Literally was running laps around the ceiling! It proceded to bite me and I now have over a dozen puncture wounds on my forearm - two or three went to the bone. I spent the afternoon in the ER - talk about NO fun!!! I had many many injections because we have no vaccine history on this cat - I am miserable!! Mental note -if they ever ask you if a student nurse can give you an injection - RUN!!!!!

I am a hurting unit today -my wrist/arm is swollen like a grapefruit - my arms and behind hurt from the injections - seems like a good day to curl up with my Disney DVDs and not move.

Good morning OK and the corral

Bro, congrats on the win last night.

Amid, glad you enjoyed your concert. It is always a proud moment to watch one's own child up there.

Gina, I suggest a brass instrument. DD plays clarinet and DS plays trumpet. DS has so many more opportunities - jazz band, pep band in college for basketball. DD wants to learn a brass instrument now so she could do more, even drum and bugle corp. Matt may not care now, but if he is like my DD and really gets caught up in the whole marching band world, brass gives more choices. We wished we had known that 8 years ago.

Rob, sorry to hear about your car. What a pain!

Speaking of cars, mine is in the shop today. I am requesting lucky thoughts today. You may remember that I posted that DD lost her class ring in the car earlier this year, well the body shop guy is going to take out the front seat and peel back the carpet and look for the ring. I really hope he can find it. Isn't there a Catholic Saint that I can pray to for lost itiems?

I know this riddle. PM sent.

DS plays the baritone horn in the sixth grade band, jazz ensemble and brass choir.....just love the music program in the schools!

I am a hurting unit today -my wrist/arm is swollen like a grapefruit - my arms and behind hurt from the injections - seems like a good day to curl up with my Disney DVDs and not move.
That bite sounded awful! I'll curl up with that DVD too, today, but someone will have to move the TV into the bathroom!:eek:

'Morning, Dan - GREAT picture post today! What a long and fun day you had! :)

I see ya', Diane - I was off getting Katie her breakfast and I'm catching up! :)

I would be careful, the Tag Fairies have been know to frequent the riddle! :)

Cyn, how awful! I hope you are on the mend soon.

Diane, hope you feel better soon also.

St. Jude, Breezy!

I think he finds lost items and is the patron of lost causes.....

Can you tell my mother's had to call on him more than once in my lifetime????? :p ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter