Riddle me this!

Elaine, you have now become Logan's fairy godmother. Please keep after him with the positive encouragement so he won't quit!

Maybe some day I'll send him a tape of me after 1.5 years of playing. I honestly didn't switch to horn until my sophomore year in HS. By my Junior year I was #2 horn and had beat out the #1 chair for a solo. That solo was three notes but taped and it sounded "unreal" to many. The horn was my passion though and I practiced daily. Every time I listened to a French Horn playing on a CD, I would close my eyes and know that could be me :)

And yes, I was #1 chair beating out the other guy in auditions the next year :)

Fishbone†

<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

LPP!!???!?!? I'm still up!!! Can't be time for them yet! :)

Excuuuuussse me Bernie... Can't you save those pants and give them yester-pants on tomorrow's riddle? I'm trying to accomplish something here.

Be careful, Bernie. I hear there's a wild band of butt-kickin' broads roaming the boards tonight. You don't want to mess with them!

I am just an innocent traveller...not looking for trouble! :p :p

Are you trying to get LPP? Shouldn't you be cheering on Pitt right now?

I am legally BARRED from getting LPP!

...and I am cheering PITT on!!

sure.......leave me over on RMC talking to myself while you're having fun over here........:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter