Rewards for Universal Studios Passes

Dagny

DIS Veteran
I thought you could earn USF passes, but I can't remember which rewards program? Does anyone else remember? Thanks.

One way I know to earn Universal passes is through www.hiltonhhonors.com You can earn points for Hilton stays and by using their affinity credit cards. You can also earn points by converting airline frequent flyer miles to hilton points as well as updating your account profile four times a year.

A one day-one park adult pass is 20,000 points-kids are 15,000, 2 day adult escape pass is 27,500 points-kids passes are 22,500. While this is probably not the cost-effective use for points, free is always good!

Thanks Debbie. You're right, that is not the most cost effective way to spend points. Bummer.

There is one program that gives out Universal and IOA passes. It's called Trocamania. It's incredibly slow with only two points per day and one monthly point opportunity, but it only takes about 30 seconds per day.

clkelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter