Reward TV problems

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I am in the middle of my first game and have 1100 points and everytime I chose an answer it take me to the sign up screen! I do not want to lose these points I lost 600 yesterday.

Just a warning if you are about to do RTV.

I have emailed them with the problem and no response yet.I am leaving the page up just where I am because yesterday even though it did not let me finish the game I could not go back to do it over.

Mal:(

Mal,
Yesterday it did that to me. I went back later and picked some show, a warning came up that I was still playing the first (the one where it messed up) and that if I didn't continue it that I would lose those points, but it gave me the option to finish that game and I didn't lose my points. Is it not even doing that now?

I did not get the option to play again it said I have done my 5 for the day but no points showed up in my acct. for that show

Mal:mad:

Oh, well that is not right!! I was on my 2nd or 3rd game, so maybe that is the difference.

Do you all get many shows to pic from? I only get about 7 and some of those I have never even watched, so I am at a loss on a lot of the questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter