• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

return of the Happy Little Thread

have at it, hopefully there are no alligators near the pond when you have your picinic

are you also allergic to tea? if not then its the sulfites.....you can find red wines that don't have them...tannens are also in tea leaves so if you can drink teas you are most likely NOT allergic to them

are you also allergic to tea? if not then its the sulfites.....you can find red wines that don't have them...tannens are also in tea leaves so if you can drink teas you are most likely NOT allergic to them

That's interesting! You know....I've wondered about tea. I told my regular doc about my wine issues and he did a few allergy tests. They called me back and told me about my soy allergy. I asked about wine and they said they didn't test me for that :faint: They did test me for beer and I'm ok there. :confused3 Tea does seem to adversely affect me some. One time I had tea before bed and woke up with my eyes swelled shut. It does not blow me up like red wine, though. My oldest daughter is allergic to tea....they tested her for everything and that's pretty much what she's allergic too, poor thing! So, I don't know. Would it be teas like the green and black....or would herbals be included, too?

have at it, hopefully there are no alligators near the pond when you have your picinic

Will you just take your wife on a picnic for goodness sakes! It sounds like she's had a challenging week~ a foot massage would be a nice touch, too!

I'm happy that I get to see my 'baby' sister tonight! I haven't seen her or my neice and nephews since Thanksgiving! So.....it's about time!:yay:

he he, she said balls...:lmao:

beavis_and_butthead.jpg

I'm thankful it's Friday - the last day of work until my camping vacation! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I started off with white zinfandel.... now I drink merlot or shiraz.

Me too - my youngest and her husband make their own wine and beer! It's pretty good! What's that smoking dude doing in your signature - and what's he smoking? :lmao:

Me too - my youngest and her husband make their own wine and beer! It's pretty good! What's that smoking dude doing in your signature - and what's he smoking? :lmao:

That smoking dude is the next President of the United States.

Fair weather friend! The going gets rough and you get going! I see how you are.:lmao:

Hey John, I just saw where Pete was bidding on you on ebay! How much are you going for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter