return of the Happy Little Thread

no, no, no, not the lame smiley, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I hope you are happy, i turned into a pillar of salt.....

I dunno. I'm weird like that. There's a cat holding an umbrella in its a small world I refuse to look at, and if the ride ever broke down with me in front of it, i'd get out of the little boat and knock it over.

I dunno. I'm weird like that. There's a cat holding an umbrella in its a small world I refuse to look at, and if the ride ever broke down with me in front of it, i'd get out of the little boat and knock it over.

Cat_in_rain.gif

not quite, the cat looks like Peter Puma, and has this dumb smirk on his face I'd want to wipe off........ and he's nodding his head.

Good luck Pete!!

How 'bout this smiley? :yay:

hehehe....

that hat in your siggy is enough to make me squint.

Dang, Pete! You just can't get past the hat, huh? Try closing your right eye so you can't see it. Does that help? LOL

Pete passed the assessment yesterday for this job,which from what I understand is a hard thing to do. His boss is trying his best to undo the freeze so that they can move him to the new position. I was wondering if we could all could send positive vibes, a prayer, whatever your inclination...we really could use it. It's been an emotional roller coaster the last few days. And for those who have met Pete, he is a great guy and deserves it!!!! I am not biased at all!!;)

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

How did I miss this????

Pete...it came as no surprise to me that you passed the assessment. You are one sharp dude! I lived thru all the "freezes" of the 90's at the tel-co, and you will too. Have patience and keep your focus on your current position so you will be considered a true "team player". Yeah---management looks at stuff like that. I know how much you want to move on and get started in the new position - but they have you in a choke hold --- very frustrating --- just hang in there!

Good luck, Gatordad. I hope you get your new job SOON!!:) (notice I did NOT use the smiley you hate)

Yey! For Pete!!!!! See, its all good!!!!!! Sending goodvibes, without the goodvibe smiley!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :grouphug: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

He didn't mention spitting in the coffee when he phoned me.

That's good.

He took me out for a picnic last night at the duck pond....which is a beautiful place! Complete with a bottle of wine that I love and he hates. Although he forgot a corkscrew. A key doesn't exactly work as a corkscrew....although if you beat the cork down enough it will push through into the bottle and that works almost as well! After all this, he didn't even ask for a new motorcycle, flat screen TV or anything!:laughing:

hopefully you didn't sit in duck poop....... what kind of wine.

hopefully you didn't sit in duck poop....... what kind of wine.

we had a picnic blanket so our butts were duck poop free.

White Zinfandel. I love it~it's too sweet for him. Plus real men don't drink pink wine unless it's too impress a girl.

I started off with white zinfandel.... now I drink merlot or shiraz.

i know, to get their girls drunk.

That's what he prefers, too. Merlot...we compromise on Shiraz. But I'm allergic to both....so lately it's been Chardonnay.

He was not trying to get me drunk! Sheesh!

Pete, are you taking notes...Romantic picnic, wine,....we live right on golf course...perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter