Restaurant Marrakesh what do you think of it?

Does anyone know if there is normal kid food offered for my picky 4 and 6 year old something like Pizza, grilled cheese, nuggets, mac n cheese?

Since we ate at Marakesh during our first disney trip, we have returned there often. Sometimes because we sought that experience again, and sometimes because it was available as a walk up. I do not like hot, spicy food. But I do enjoy different flavors. That being said, usually myself as well as my kids end up getting the beef shish-ka-bobs with rice. During one trip where we dined at Le Cellier as well, the beef tenderloin (filet mignon) at Marrakesh was actually tastier than what we had at LC.

The dining atmosphere is very unique. Belly dancer comes out at hourly intervals and is accompanied by a small band.

Cannot remember if they had a kids menu or not. My kids are steak lovers. If it wasn't on the kids menu, then I'm sure we probably had them split an entree.

I think it's definitely worth going once to determine if it's a cuisine that will appeal to you.

1st visit to this restaurant. I am a little nervous my daughters are picky eaters, but we want to try something new. I figured the belly dancers would be a great distraction for my girls since the food maybe disappointment to them.

It is one of our favorite restaurants at Epcot. Fairly easy to get a reservation and oft times can even do a walk up.

As others have said, the decor and atmoshpere is nice, but not for families with kids. You are just adults so you may like it!

As others have said, the decor and atmoshpere is nice, but not for families with kids. You are just adults so you may like it!

Really? Not for kids? They took our daughter up on stage to show her how to dance. My girls really enjoyed this restaurant.

disney1990 said:
Really? Not for kids? They took our daughter up on stage to show her how to dance. My girls really enjoyed this restaurant.

Might be great for girls but i can tell you that my son wouldn't be caught dead dancing. Lol.

Might be great for girls but i can tell you that my son wouldn't be caught dead dancing. Lol.

We have been eating there since our kids were young (2 & 5ish) and our son has always loved it. He has always left the dancing to his sister, but he loves the food and atmosphere. It is definitely a great place to take kids. Just wandering through the pavilion to get to the restaurant feels like a fantastic adventure.

We ate here on our last trip and both my kids (1 boy, 1 girl) loved it. It is on their list as a must-do for next trip. The kids both really liked the beef brewat and the chicken bastilla. They enjoyed the cous-cous as well. DD still raves about how much she liked the food here.

The belly-dancer did a great job of entertaining all the kids in the restaurant and had them all dancing with her. Our waiter was wonderfully attentive. He wrote both of the kids' names in Arabic, drew a quick map to show us where in Morocco his family lived, and explained a little about the different areas of the country. I found the staff here to be very friendly and excited to share their country and culture with us.

Our family had lunch there and really enjoyed it. We all thought the food was very good and enjoyed the entertainment. My daughter got to dance with the dancers and really enjoyed that. We would go back.

I notice on the menu that they have standad items and then like a fixed price offering. If you do the DDP is that included or is there an upcharge?

Does anyone know if there is normal kid food offered for my picky 4 and 6 year old something like Pizza, grilled cheese, nuggets, mac n cheese?

Normal kid food? If you mean hamburgers, chicken nuggets and spaghetti, yes they do. To our grandchildren, everything is normal food. We always have to buy adult entrees and split them because they were raised to eat just food.

I've only been to Marrakesh once and I loved it. The food was tasty, the ambience was exotic, and the belly dancing entertainment was a nice change of pace in comparison to most other EPCOT restaurants. While I wouldn't eat there two visits in a row, I am sure to return because I enjoyed it thoroughly. And if you like beer, it was my first time having authentic Morroccan beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter