Restaurant 60 day window

bubblefactory

DIS Veteran
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
You'll be able to book the Poly check in day as it's checkout day from CBR - the second day at the Poly won't open up until 60 days before Poly check in.

The 10+ thing doesn't carry over into split stays anymore.
 

Plague

Frozen II Fan
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
So should I get the 60 days plus 10 for the poly stay even though it’s a split stay
jockdog said:
Disney Resort hotel Guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days)
If that is as it says you will get 60+10 available to book from 60 days out from your CB stay. From others' experience it seems that each of days 11-14 will become available as they enter the 70 day window.
After that your Poly stay will be at 60 days out from that stay and you should be able to book both (three?) days immediately that window opens.
It's possible that your CB window might continue to advance beyond the end of the stay * (Disney might give a bit of leeway), but it's moot because your Poly window opens then anyway. [Edit: That struck bit is wrong I think as it's still more than 60 days from the Poly res.]
( * @bubblefactory just posted to say it won't.)

If you are hoping you'll be able to book your Poly dates at 60 days out from your CB start I think you should be prepared for disappointment - they are different bookings (you've probably got separate invoices and £50 deposits).
 
Last edited:

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
jockdog said:
If that is as it says you will get 60+10 available to book from 60 days out from your CB stay. From others' experience it seems that each of days 11-14 will become available as they enter the 70 day window.
After that your Poly stay will be at 60 days out from that stay and you should be able to book both (three?) days immediately that window opens.
It's possible that your CB window might continue to advance beyond the end of the stay * (Disney might give a bit of leeway), but it's moot because your Poly window opens then anyway. [Edit: That struck bit is wrong I think as it's still more than 60 days from the Poly res.]
( * @bubblefactory just posted to say it won't.)

If you are hoping you'll be able to book your Poly dates at 60 days out from your CB start I think you should be prepared for disappointment - they are different bookings (you've probably got separate invoices and £50 deposits).
ok fair enough so doesn’t sound like I’ll get the extra 10 days booking windows with the second stay as it’s two separate bookings

does anyone know if it Will give me the extra 10 days booking window for my actual check out night off the first stay though?

technically I would be in the polly (second stay) for my two night stay but means I’m only not getting the extra 10 days booking window for the one night of my polly stay

it’s quite important as I was going to do Ohana the first night in the polly so doubt I would get a reservation with out some extra days booking window but Mybe it will class it as my first stay as it’s only check out day and give me the extra booking days
 

chefski

Mouseketeer
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Have you decided what you are going to try to book over Christmas?
Not yet hoping for BE Our Guest on Xmas Day but expecting it to be full before we can book. What about you?

Other alternatives Crystal Palace Xmas Eve hoping for Boma
 
  • Welsh_Dragon

    Y Ddraig Goch
    Joined
    Feb 23, 2019
    Not yet hoping for BE Our Guest on Xmas Day but expecting it to be full before we can book. What about you?

    Other alternatives Crystal Palace Xmas Eve hoping for Boma
    We are all adults so we have focused on DS restaurants and I have booked most on OT or direct with restaurant. My 60 days opens in about 2 weeks. Shall I try to book something for you?
     

    Welsh_Dragon

    Y Ddraig Goch
    Joined
    Feb 23, 2019
    How would we go about that?
    Hopefully this isn’t against the rules…. maybe pm me. It would be no different that the cancelled ADR thread. In fact keep an eye on that, as December approaches, in case someone drops a reservation that you want.
     

    chefski

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Jul 10, 2019
    Hopefully this isn’t against the rules…. maybe pm me. It would be no different that the cancelled ADR thread. In fact keep an eye on that, as December approaches, in case someone drops a reservation that you want.
    Apparently I cant PM you :( strange
     
  • bavarian princess

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Mar 26, 2016
    I managed to get a lunch reservation on the last day of my December trip on the 8th. Couldn't get anything at the beginning of the trip.
    I managed to get one on the 9th. Maybe you snagged the last one on the 8th ;)

    I found it quite challenging to get what I want though as there were definitely lesser availabilities.
     

    Welsh_Dragon

    Y Ddraig Goch
    Joined
    Feb 23, 2019
    ADR day fast approaching. Checked my credit card details linked to MDE account and made a test booking just to check the system was happy.
     

    chefski

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Jul 10, 2019
    my first day should open up at 11am.

    But not having the +10 days probably means not many options. The wife says what will be we've done the dining plan she even said not that bothered Xmas day as long as its not Turkey lol. Rather be on the rides but im a foodie (ex chef) so I like some of the dining options.

    Fingers crossed :)
     

    Welsh_Dragon

    Y Ddraig Goch
    Joined
    Feb 23, 2019
    my first day should open up at 11am.

    But not having the +10 days probably means not many options. The wife says what will be we've done the dining plan she even said not that bothered Xmas day as long as its not Turkey lol. Rather be on the rides but im a foodie (ex chef) so I like some of the dining options.

    Fingers crossed :)
    How did you get on?
     

    chefski

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Jul 10, 2019
    How did you get on?
    Only on day 2 of my booking window got the 2 I wanted for Day 1

    Breakfast at Trails End and Dinner at Crystal Palace (thought wed try the buffet seen some decent reviews recently after they have changed back to buffet style.)
    Trying to book Yak & Yeti today but im not sure whether it will be an issue as I have a Landry card also :)
     

    scottishgirl1

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Jul 19, 2010
    We are first time split stay and as its over Xmas/New Year I am expecting a very disappointing ADR day next week! We only did split stay to move to Epcot area for walking everywhere over New Year but we are in Swan Reserve and its not even open yet so kind of slightly regretting my decision at the moment! Didnt even think trip would happen so will just have to take whats available. I have made a few open table reservations as well and will be stalking the cancellation threads.
     

    chefski

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Jul 10, 2019
    just wish I could get xmas day sorted, Le Cellier and Ohana on the 20th are the only ones im bothered about as we've not done the last 2. Not looking good though looking at what was available today :(
     

    Welsh_Dragon

    Y Ddraig Goch
    Joined
    Feb 23, 2019
    just wish I could get xmas day sorted, Le Cellier and Ohana on the 20th are the only ones im bothered about as we've not done the last 2. Not looking good though looking at what was available today :(
    Le Cellier has a walk up list. I just looked for ‘now’ and it only has a 15 minute wait for a party of 6. Don’t give up hope.
     


    Connect

    TODAY'S HEADLINES


    Top