Restaurant 60 day window

I can't even start booking til late next week. We go 21st December, not looking forward to this!
A lot are booked up but there are still some available, we just said well it gives us chance to try elsewhere. Like I say just the big days Xmas day etc I would have liked a nice ADR :) but not staying on Disney for the first time in years will also have a lot of benefits.

Okay, I have a random theory and the fact that it has worked a couple of times may be pure coincidence but…I have found that if you find a reservation for a restaurant you want but for the wrong day, then it is possible to modify that reservation to the right day, when that day opens up.

Okay, I have a random theory and the fact that it has worked a couple of times may be pure coincidence but…I have found that if you find a reservation for a restaurant you want but for the wrong day, then it is possible to modify that reservation to the right day, when that day opens up.
I will give anything a try :)

Its all the stories of glitches and problems with the system that are worrying me, I can see this taking forever for not much gain! Maybe of course all the glitches will be miraculously gone when Genie loads on 19th October :rotfl2:

Not yet hoping for BE Our Guest on Xmas Day but expecting it to be full before we can book. What about you?

Other alternatives Crystal Palace Xmas Eve hoping for Boma
I booked BOG for lunch on Christmas Day for 6 people, but my son is a ‘no way’, so I am going to cancel. Do want to try to liaise? I can’t pm until 22 November 😈, but I can hold it until then. Obviously you keep trying to book as that’s the safest option.

I booked BOG for lunch on Christmas Day for 6 people, but my son is a ‘no way’, so I am going to cancel. Do want to try to liaise? I can’t pm until 22 November 😈, but I can hold it until then. Obviously you keep trying to book as that’s the safest option.
Yes please if you could :)

I am really lucky because I was able to book 60 plus 10 yesterday, so up to and including 26th and now I am opening up day by day. If anyone wants me to check availability for them, just let me know. At least then you will know what to expect/look for first.

Managed to snag Le Cellier one lunchtime so im happy about that never tried I know some like and some don't but ive always fancied eating there :) That leaves me just needing 1 big one (hopefully welsh dragon has sorted Xmas day :))
Can you see if Ohana is available on the 20th December for Dinner ?

Managed to snag Le Cellier one lunchtime so im happy about that never tried I know some like and some don't but ive always fancied eating there :) That leaves me just needing 1 big one (hopefully welsh dragon has sorted Xmas day :))
Can you see if Ohana is available on the 20th December for Dinner ?
16.40 and 21.20. When does 20th open up for you?

A lot are booked up but there are still some available, we just said well it gives us chance to try elsewhere. Like I say just the big days Xmas day etc I would have liked a nice ADR :) but not staying on Disney for the first time in years will also have a lot of benefits.
I just checked and for 6 people for 20th there are slots at 16.20, 20.40 and 20.50. Oddly the 16.20 only shows when you search at 18.00. The 20.40 shows when you search 19.00.
I am still holding a reservation that I am going to cancel but maybe try these first just in case.
I will give anything a try :)
Did you have any luck with Ohana today?

I just checked and for 6 people for 20th there are slots at 16.20, 20.40 and 20.50. Oddly the 16.20 only shows when you search at 18.00. The 20.40 shows when you search 19.00.
I am still holding a reservation that I am going to cancel but maybe try these first just in case.

Did you have any luck with Ohana today?
No unfortunately not but the wife was fine with Whispering Canyon which I also wanted, doubtful will get Ohana this trip I think

So far managed to get

Trails End
Crystal Palace
Tusker House
Hollywood Brown Derby
Boma
Le Cellier
Sanaa
Whispering Canyon

Only ones now are
Xmas Day (BOG) :)
Ohana would be nice at some stage
Yak & Yeti as we haven't eaten there but not sure what will happen with Landry card will we still get a walk up table quicker (I presume, but could be wrong)

After that we are on universal dining and I have managed to get a couple so far I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter