Resort Swap: Progress- Picture link on first post

Thanks! They were ok? I hope everyone likes the Beach Club ones.

I didn't open any of the bags but what I saw through the bags was great. I didn't have a lot of time this afternoon as we are having Parent teacher conferences this evening and my husband is having some procedures tomorrow so he is on a liquid diet. I looked to make sure everything was there and safe and noticed some of the things. The beach club looked cute but I didn't open the bag to get a full look at it. I noticed the work on the Wilderness Lodge more than anytthing else.

Rebecca

I now have everyone's marked as being on the way except Happypooh who should be arriving home today and getting her things out tomorrow. I will check on it when we arrive home from the doctor- probably about noon.

Rebecca

I now have everyone's marked as being on the way except Happypooh who should be arriving home today and getting her things out tomorrow. I will check on it when we arrive home from the doctor- probably about noon.

Rebecca

I hope DH's procedures go well, Rebecca!! :wizard:

I had a bug the past 2 days and finally made it to hte PO today. I forgot to take along a little something for you so I will drop that in the mal separate.

DC. 0307 1790 0003 5065 1689

Hope all goes well at the doc's today...wanted to update everyone so when you get back at noon you'll know what I've been doing. I've been trying to get sure cuts alot to work to finish up some cool things on the grand floridian piece but will have to settle for some other font on cricut as I can't seem to register even though I paid last night. It's been real frustrating along with some computer crashes that are not helping as I need to keep rebooting to reopen design studio! I have more to do and anticipate mailing this later today or tomorrow - If tomorrow I will send overnight...hey I really should stop doing this to myself (and to all of you...I really do apologize). If that is not good enough and you want to angel then so be it and I will just keep it all for another swap another time....I just found out my inlaws are coming over for dinner too so I need to unpack and tidy - how is it that the house always looks like a tornado hit after we get back from vacation.
On a separate note - the flowers looked great at Epcot's flower/garden festival...plus I survived Minnie's butterfly house (I'm extremely phobic of butterflies - silly but I'm a poohbear and I'm allowed to be a silly old bear right?!)

I got in Downrivermama, Disneyland Emily, and ilovmickeytown's this afternoon. We have a few more on the way and I am looking at working on getting them out next week.

Rebecca

Hope all goes well at the doc's today...wanted to update everyone so when you get back at noon you'll know what I've been doing. I've been trying to get sure cuts alot to work to finish up some cool things on the grand floridian piece but will have to settle for some other font on cricut as I can't seem to register even though I paid last night. It's been real frustrating along with some computer crashes that are not helping as I need to keep rebooting to reopen design studio! I have more to do and anticipate mailing this later today or tomorrow - If tomorrow I will send overnight...hey I really should stop doing this to myself (and to all of you...I really do apologize). If that is not good enough and you want to angel then so be it and I will just keep it all for another swap another time....I just found out my inlaws are coming over for dinner too so I need to unpack and tidy - how is it that the house always looks like a tornado hit after we get back from vacation.
On a separate note - the flowers looked great at Epcot's flower/garden festival...plus I survived Minnie's butterfly house (I'm extremely phobic of butterflies - silly but I'm a poohbear and I'm allowed to be a silly old bear right?!)

Why don't you let me know which groups you have finished and can mail today or first thing in the morning priority by this evening (9pm) and any group not ready I can angel out tonight.

Rebecca

Why don't you let me know which groups you have finished and can mail today or first thing in the morning priority by this evening (9pm) and any group not ready I can angel out tonight.

Rebecca
I definitely have OKW, All star movies, AKL ready to go and think as long as I can have til the morning I have a good chance of finishing the grand floridian and also the boardwalk and pop. Since I am doing paperpiecings for all of my groups I hope you'll like them but if you want to angel them that's fine with me. If anyone has cricut design studio I can send the file for pop century for them to cut out. (and some of the other resorts too) I can't make it to the post office today as I really need to finish cooking dinner for the inlaws - they haven't come over to our new house for dinner yet as they live in California and they just arrived a few days ago so I really need to get the dinner made good KWIM? Most of you know that I do most of my work after both kids are asleep between 11-4am so I could let you know for sure by the wee hours. For the boardwalk I was planning on making the same type of piece that I made for the christmas resort swap. For the Grand floridian I am trying to get the sailboat made but am having a hard time getting the font to fit on the sails unless I make it real big...so am re-thinking the paperpiecing and will likely do something prettier instead with flourishes and the GF in it.
For OKW I did a recreation of the lighthouse, for AKL I did minnie holding AKL sign and ALL star movies gets Mickey with the name of the resort. I hope this has been enough detail for you. If not then please feel free to angel all my groups.

I definitely have OKW, All star movies, AKL ready to go and think as long as I can have til the morning I have a good chance of finishing the grand floridian and also the boardwalk and pop. Since I am doing paperpiecings for all of my groups I hope you'll like them but if you want to angel them that's fine with me. If anyone has cricut design studio I can send the file for pop century for them to cut out. (and some of the other resorts too) I can't make it to the post office today as I really need to finish cooking dinner for the inlaws - they haven't come over to our new house for dinner yet as they live in California and they just arrived a few days ago so I really need to get the dinner made good KWIM? Most of you know that I do most of my work after both kids are asleep between 11-4am so I could let you know for sure by the wee hours. For the boardwalk I was planning on making the same type of piece that I made for the christmas resort swap. For the Grand floridian I am trying to get the sailboat made but am having a hard time getting the font to fit on the sails unless I make it real big...so am re-thinking the paperpiecing and will likely do something prettier instead with flourishes and the GF in it.
For OKW I did a recreation of the lighthouse, for AKL I did minnie holding AKL sign and ALL star movies gets Mickey with the name of the resort. I hope this has been enough detail for you. If not then please feel free to angel all my groups.

Get what you get done by the morning and let me know then anything not done when you mail them. You don't necesarily need the resort name on each of your paper piecing. A pp sailboat in the right colors for the Grand Floridian without the name is fine. Some things have the resort names and other just represent the resort (and could be used for something else I suppose).

Rebecca

I got in Downrivermama, Disneyland Emily, and ilovmickeytown's this afternoon. We have a few more on the way and I am looking at working on getting them out next week.

Rebecca

Yeah!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I told you I have better luck with Priority than Express! Glad it's there. 2 days from MI, not bad.:thumbsup2

Hi all...what a night. My DD had a severe allergic reaction to something last night and I spent most of the night with her - that on top of a real bad cold kept us both awake. So I didn't get to finish all that I wanted to but have OKW, AKL, Grand floridian, All star movies done...and I think I can finish the boardwalk before the post office closes at 2p...so that leaves POP which I can't do if you want it posted today - if I post on monday and overnight it that day you will get it tuesday and I'll be able to finish it. If you prefer that I send priority today then I'll need an angel for POP but I really don't mind sending everything on monday...let me know by 1:30p as that is when I'll need to leave to go to the post office.

Hi all...what a night. My DD had a severe allergic reaction to something last night and I spent most of the night with her - that on top of a real bad cold kept us both awake. So I didn't get to finish all that I wanted to but have OKW, AKL, Grand floridian, All star movies done...and I think I can finish the boardwalk before the post office closes at 2p...so that leaves POP which I can't do if you want it posted today - if I post on monday and overnight it that day you will get it tuesday and I'll be able to finish it. If you prefer that I send priority today then I'll need an angel for POP but I really don't mind sending everything on monday...let me know by 1:30p as that is when I'll need to leave to go to the post office.

If you want to overnight it on Monday (please check that I don't have to sign for it as I won't be home on Tuesday) then i won't angel pop. Otherwise if you would prefer to send it priority today then I will angel pop. The packages sent out on Friday won't arrive until Tuesday anyway.

Rebecca

Thanks so much Rebecca..I'll definitely send it out overnight on monday and that way I can really finish things off nicely..the perfectionist in me really wants to get things just right..

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0003 5065 1689

Your item was accepted at 9:50 AM on April 11, 2008 in AYDEN, NC 28513. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Ok I'm done - have to say that my boardwalk pieces are not quite as I'd like them - should've looked at the photo before recreating it as I did it from memory and it doesn't quite look the same - plus my spray metallic gold wouldn't work so the letters are in yellow rather than gold - sorry. My POP piece also got a little creative 3d painting as I couldn't get Jasmine font to work right on the diamonds of the resort part...hope that's ok...if not the part with "resort" on it can be removed from the POP century piece...am going to go to the post office after lunch (and try and get the kids to nap in the car at the same time!) So all in all I'm feeling pretty upset as things are not quite right - ugh - oh well...now I'm going to update my cricut design studio so I can get the pooh cart ubered up...that should cheer me up as long as it works out ok! I'm feeling so eeyored.....

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0003 5065 1689

Your item was delivered at 1:05 PM on April 14, 2008

I recieved packages from Notes4theheart and Susiestone this afternoon.

Rebecca

Mine are express overnight as of 2pm today (that's when the mail gets picked up at the post office) so you should have it tomorrow...DC #EH095278605US. Happy Tax day all...ugh...but the good news is that walgreens has 15 free prints tomorrow....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter