Resort Swap: Progress- Picture link on first post

Mine arrived yesterday! I haven't really had time to open everything up, but that's what I plan to do this evening. What I could see through the big bags looks amazing! Thanks for hostessing, Rebecca!

I am done to mailing the last few.

Twigs and Tiggermei- your packages were in the wrong spot in the living room so they will get out tommorrow instead of today

MissDisney- I am pming you about your package

Disneyland-Emily and Notes4theheart- I tried to mail the packages in nonflat rate boxes today but it was more postage than you had sent. I will try in soft packaging tomorrow and let you know if they can be sent priority that way.

Queenie- I got the international forms- Do you want me to send it priority or regular mail (priority starts at $15 I think?

Happypooh- you sent me 2 addresses- where do you want this mailed?

All other packages are on there way at this point.

Rebecca

Got mine today and it looks great - now I just have to find the time to use them. Thanks again for hosting!

I got my box today! Thanks for a gret swap ladies! Thanks for being an AWESOME host, Rlovew.
S :)

AS Movies groups

I am so very sorry. I just opened my box and I see the stars are falling off the swap pieces I made, so I am assuming they are falling off yours too. I have since swicthed to the ATG gun for adhesive, so I shouldn't have this problem again. I am truly sorry.

Mine just arrived. I'll look through them in a bit. Can't wait to see all the details up close.

I got mine today! Awesome work everyone! Thanks for hosting, Rebecca! What a lot of work for you! :)

My package arrived moments ago....the kids and I couldn't wait to open it!!

POFQ group....YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! This was my very first swap and I am absolutely thrilled with EVERYTHING!!! Thank you ALL for making such beautiful pieces:):):).

This one arrived today -- so glad to see it! I didn't look properly yet but from what I see, it's wonderful work as always! Thanks, y'all!;)

My package arrived moments ago....the kids and I couldn't wait to open it!!

POFQ group....YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! This was my very first swap and I am absolutely thrilled with EVERYTHING!!! Thank you ALL for making such beautiful pieces:):):).

I am so glad it got there okay- did I have the zip code right?

Rebecca

I am so glad it got there okay- did I have the zip code right?

Rebecca

Two numbers were transposed, but the USPS figured it out and got it here:). When the mail truck pulled up I saw our carrier start to get out of the truck so I knew the package must be there, and I went running outside in the pouring rain to get it....I was too excited to wait for her to walk up to my door:rotfl2: .

I am done to mailing the last few.

Twigs and Tiggermei- your packages were in the wrong spot in the living room so they will get out tommorrow instead of today

MissDisney- I am pming you about your package

Disneyland-Emily and Notes4theheart- I tried to mail the packages in nonflat rate boxes today but it was more postage than you had sent. I will try in soft packaging tomorrow and let you know if they can be sent priority that way.

Queenie- I got the international forms- Do you want me to send it priority or regular mail (priority starts at $15 I think?

Happypooh- you sent me 2 addresses- where do you want this mailed?

All other packages are on there way at this point.

Rebecca

So, how much do I need to send you?

Got mine yesterday and I LOVE it ALL!!! Thanks everyone. And thanks again for hosting.

Just got home from a long weekend, Rebecca, and my swaps arrived. Everything looks great!

Thanks so much for all your work on this swap! Great job as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter