Resort Recommendations

disneyfanatic.60

Earning My Ears
We have a trip planned for late August for 3 adults and two children (2/5). It is the first trip for the children. We have a Nemo Suite at AOA booked now due to the theming and having two bathrooms and a separate sleep area which helps for naps, etc. We will probably limit the parks this trip since it is their first to just MK and HS. I am looking for recommendations on any other resort which you think would be better suited? This is our first trip with children this young so we are really trying to do what is easiest and better suited for them. Thank you in advance!

I think it is a great choice. One other choice would be WL super location. But I think AoA is a great pick

I think that is a great choice - the only other option I would consider is 2 rooms at a value.

We stayed at Pop our last trip and toured around AoA, very nice - I think you will be happy with that choice

Not sure your budget or how late your August stay actually is, but Animal Kingdom Lodge reopens 8/26 - The lodge is extremely charming and the animals are always a win for kids.

I think with 5 people a suite is your best choice! I don’t know how long your stay is, but if you have the time I’d add in AK park. IMO it’s the best themed park and amazing. So much for kids to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter