Resort Pools? Tell me about Value vs. Moderates

NUHuskies#1

My kids speak in COD code.. I don't know what it m
Hi there!

Have ressies for POFQ in August. We have stayed at all the All Stars in the past and decided we needed a change. The pool areas at the All Stars are some of the biggest Ive seen, can you tell me how the moderates compare? I know the moderates have slides and the values do not but I am really intersted in a size comparison. Talked to a CM at CRO and was really no help but I know where to turn for my questions! ;)

Thanks to all!

We have stayed at Riverside and Coronado, and I would say that the main pool is about the same size. Coronado has smaller quiet pools, but in November they are not heated and very cold! You will have a great time, and don't worry about pool size!

Laura

We've stayed at POR twice now and AllStarMu once. The pool, Ole Man Island, at POR is terric. Great poolslide. The pool area is also pretty large. It is configured differently than the AllStars. The quiet pools have no slides but are nice for a quick dip. I think you'll be pleased with the size and type of pools you find there. I know that my dd, 10, missed the pool at POR when we stayed at AllStarMu last Dec.

POFQ's pool is great. It has the theme of a dragon and is done is blues and purples. It is large and has a little slide. I think that the main difference between AS and Mods for pools are the slides. Mods have them in the main pool.

I've done Sports, but POFQ is my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter