Resort Guests Can book 100 Days in Advance?

MapleGirl

Perpetual Planner
Hello,
I am starting to plan our September trip with Free Dining (Bounce Back from last year). Is it true that resort guests can book their ADRs 100 days in advance rather than 90?

Also, I'm thinking about booking another 3 days right before our trip at the same hotel using Free Dining once it becomes available. I'd upgrade those first 3 days to Deluxe so we can try some of the signature restaurants. This is basically going to split our vacation dining - 3 days w/ deluxe dining and 3 days w/ basic dining. I know we will have to check out and check back in to our hotel (and possibly change rooms). Has anyone ever tried this? I'm just assuming that we can't upgrade only half our original reservation to Deluxe DDP.

Resort guests can book dining for up to 10 days at the 90 day mark. So you can book all of your dining in one call instead of having to call back everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter