resale through fidelity

We got the same service a couple of years ago and decided to not use them again. I don't understand why Disney has a business relationship with them. :confused3

:earsboy: Bill

I do, the more people they tick off could maybe make them decide to buy directly from Disney:rotfl2::lmao:

What cracks me up is everyone wants the best price and whines and moans about what they have read. Well if you have read so much you know there are 2 main brokers there, Sharon and Shawn, Sharon has been there forever.

Pick up the phone, call, ask for Sharon, if you don't hear back call again. I emailed her Friday morning, heard back that my offer was accepted Friday afternoon. Called to tell her the seller needed to bank points by Monday or I was out. Points banked, Contracts received yesterday, sent back by me and seller today. Off to ROFR, easy-peasy.

This is my fourth contract in 20 months, all with them, all at the bottom of the ROFR prices. If you want the bottom you need to do a little work. IF you want to pay more use TSS, their time frame seems to be about 10-14 days quicker and their communication a bit better.

My experience with Sharon has been the same. And I too am waiting on ROFR. The process was maybe a day or two slower than TSS, but I got a contract I'm very happy with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter