Resale contract credit card deposit

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
I am about to sign a contract for a small contract. The total amount is less than 5000$ so I could put the whole this as a credit card deposit
Any negatives to doing that? For examples if Disney takes it in RoFR, will I get all my money back? Or if the seller back out?
Just double checking before I make a bad decision ( because I surely would love to get CC points and to avoid going to the bank for a brokers check!)

I always charge the maximum amount allowed so I can get the credit card points! You will get a full refund if it doesn’t pass ROFR

Will they let you put it on a credit card though?
Disney will? But will a resale company do so?
It's a 3% fee to them.

Exactly what @The_MT said.
I have the option to put as much as 5000$ on the credit card with Mason (and the contract is slightly less than that so perfect for me!)

Note that if you are using a credit card with different reward categories, Mason doesn't code as travel. Direct purchases through Disney on a credit card does.

Our title company was TRCS. Deposit was just $1500 on CC. They wouldn’t allow us to use CC on any portion of our balance. Too bad…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter