Requesting Rooms?

mickeynut674

Mouseketeer
Hi!!

My new hubbie & I will be spending 4 nights at AKL in July (end of our honeymoon) after taking the 7day Magic cruise!!
My question is: how do we go about requesting a room?
Our reservation states we are a honeymoon couple, so do I need to request a room?? Is this recommended?? We have a savanah room & I want the best view possible:D
Also, we requested a king bed. Are those only available in certain areas?
:p

mickeynut674 -

You picked a great way to spend your honeymoon. I did a similiar thing for mine earlier this month. We had incredible luck at the Yacht Club and got upgraded to concierge. I think this in a large part had to do with us being a honeymoon couple. Plus I did not have any room requests at all. I think that if I had requests for a certain floor or view we would have not been upgraded because our upgrade would have not fulfilled our previous requests. For example if I had requested to be on the 3rd floor we would not have been upgraded because all of the concierge rooms are on the 5th floor. This is just my personal opinion though and I don't know for sure. But it can be risky not putting in room requests and you may want to play it safe by asking for a certain area.

Have fun :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter