rental cars

slk537

<font color=red>Sigh...other than WDW, if I could
Hello all.

I have been scanning rates for rental cars for our next vacation (11/23 - 12/4) and the rates are still obnoxious (yes, I know it involves the holiday). We generally go with Alamo - always have. More habit than anything. But this time the rates seem to be higher and everytime we go...it seems as though there is a HUGE line at Alamo and 1-2 people scattered everywhere else.

So...where do you all rent from? Our experience would tell us that you are all going to Alamo and standing in the same long lines, but common sense tells me I should still check. Anyone love another, less expensive rental? Any advice for a different company?

Thanks in advance!

You're going over Thanksgiving, it's going to be hard to get a good rate. I always use National. I have a full size reserved for 11/26 to 12/2 for $132 total, I made the reservation awhile ago. I think it's running about $180 now. Check the transportation board or mousesavers for codes. I always do well with the priceless vacation or american express code and the $20 entertainment coupon. With National, if you join emerald club, you don't have to stand in line at the counter, you go straight to the garage and pick a car from your designated row!

We always use National because it is so easy to cross the street and hop in an Emerald Isle car and go. Ocationally there will be a car or two ahead of you through the check in booth, but so much easier and faster than any other company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter