Remy Previews

Trying to register my brother for 9/20 and both of us keep getting

Please correct the following errors:
•Please enter your party size

The problem is that there is nowhere to enter the party size. Anyone else seeing this?

I tried this morning and it allowed me to book! Try again, if you haven't already!

So happy! I was able to modify our reservation from Monday, Sept. 20th to Friday, Sept. 17th, which I had already reserved as our Epcot park day so I'm all set!

Sigh - my AP is not yes activated, so guess I cannot get a reservation for the AP preview. It was a renewal but has never been used.

Sigh - my AP is not yes activated, so guess I cannot get a reservation for the AP preview. It was a renewal but has never been used.
Did you try to make a reservation? I was able to make reservations and our AP's haven't been activated. I was logged into MDE when I did it and it just pulled the info automatically for the 3 of us.

I have just read that if your reservation is booked with resale points that were not grandfathered, even if you have direct points and a blue card, you would not get the email.
I received an email yesterday. Our reservation was booked with non blue card eligible resale points. I do have another membership that makes me a blue card member. I was able to register for a preview even though the reservation was made with the non blue card membership. I originally entered the blue card membership# and it said there was no eligible reservation for that membership. I then entered the membership# that had the reservation ( non blue card eligible) and I was able to register for my preview slot.

So happy! I was able to modify our reservation from Monday, Sept. 20th to Friday, Sept. 17th, which I had already reserved as our Epcot park day so I'm all set!
How did u do this? Did you call?

How did u do this? Did you call?
I tried calling Member Services yesterday, but they told me that they were not able to modify the Remy's reservations, so I had to wait until this morning. There is a link to click on the confirmation email. It was very nerve wracking to wait until 1100 Central Time when the modification window opened up, but there looked to be a lot of availability left.

I tried calling Member Services yesterday, but they told me that they were not able to modify the Remy's reservations, so I had to wait until this morning. There is a link to click on the confirmation email. It was very nerve wracking to wait until 1100 Central Time when the modification window opened up, but there looked to be a lot of availability left.
Thanks - I’m trying to modify my 9/19 AP Remy Preview to a 9/20 DVC Remy Preview - not sure my AP confirm has a link to do that

I just need to find some kind CM who can switch my AP to a DVC preview as I have a valid DVC 100% Blue Card resort reservation for WDW from 9/19-9/23 made - but I did make it after 8/1…so too late to get the DVC invite.

I received an email yesterday. Our reservation was booked with non blue card eligible resale points. I do have another membership that makes me a blue card member. I was able to register for a preview even though the reservation was made with the non blue card membership. I originally entered the blue card membership# and it said there was no eligible reservation for that membership. I then entered the membership# that had the reservation ( non blue card eligible) and I was able to register for my preview slot.

I am now reading some are being able to book so it seems it’s been inconsistent.

Did you try to make a reservation? I was able to make reservations and our AP's haven't been activated. I was logged into MDE when I did it and it just pulled the info automatically for the 3 of us.

Interesting - I cannot find anything on the MDE site or app.

Interesting - I cannot find anything on the MDE site or app.

Well I finally found the link, but it is asking for my numbers from my AP. Since it is not activated, I do not have any numbers. Only the confirmation number from when I purchased them several months ago.

facebook twitter