Remy Previews

I had an Epcot pass added for our AP preview. We also already have an Epcot pass for that day so now we have 2 lol
Our Epcot park reservations were added for the AP preview yesterday as well. Which is reassuring since I didn't get an email confirmation after completing the reservation process.

Not for the DVC Preview. We got an email today about our AP preview on the 9th. But nothing about the DVC preview on the 5th.

Nothing for me either for 9/5. Would you mind posting the email language for the 9th preview? The initial email says arrive before your schedule time, but how much earlier?

From initial email:
Checking in:
  • See your confirmed date, time, and party size at the bottom of this email.
  • An additional email will be provided closer to your event date with check-in details. (no email yet)
  • Valid EPCOT® theme park admission required for entry for all guests.
  • EPCOT® park reservation not required on the day of your preview to attend.
  • Please check the My Disney Experience App for park hours.
  • Please have your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership card, photo I.D., and this confirmation email ready upon check-in and plan to arrive prior to your registered experience window.

Nothing for me either for 9/5. Would you mind posting the email language for the 9th preview? The initial email says arrive before your schedule time, but how much earlier?

From initial email:
Checking in:
  • See your confirmed date, time, and party size at the bottom of this email.
  • An additional email will be provided closer to your event date with check-in details. (no email yet)
  • Valid EPCOT® theme park admission required for entry for all guests.
  • EPCOT® park reservation not required on the day of your preview to attend.
  • Please check the My Disney Experience App for park hours.
  • Please have your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership card, photo I.D., and this confirmation email ready upon check-in and plan to arrive prior to your registered experience window.

Sure, it's kinda repetitive, but the language from the AP preview is [including fine print]:

Adventure is served! Get ready to join Chef Remy and friends on a daring culinary caper as you zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau's bustling Paris restaurant during your Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Annual Passholder Preview. The attraction officially opens October 1st, just in time for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration. But as a special "thank you" for being a Passholder this is your opportunity to get a squeak peek.

Please make sure to review the check-in information below before you arrive.
What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid annual pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder.
  • One copy of your confirmation page.
  • Please make sure to visit DisneyWorld.com/Updates before your preview for important health and safety updates, including updates to face mask requirements.

• At the time of your Registered Preview, head to the France pavilion in World Showcase at EPCOT®.
  • Entry to the Annual Passholder Preview of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure can be found to the far right of the pavilion along the water.
  • All registered guests must be present and will need to show their valid Annual Pass card and photo ID to enter.

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure Annual Passholder Preview
What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder.
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page.
Registrations
  • Annual Passholders will not need to make a separate Theme Park reservation to enter EPCOT on the day of their preview. A Theme Park reservation for their registered preview date will be added to their My Disney Experience account and appear under "My Plans" within 72 hours of their registered preview date.
  • Based on recent trends and guidance, Walt Disney World Resort has continued to make changes to health and safety measures. Learn More
  • Registration for Passholder preview is only available to active Annual Passholders.
  • Event capacity is limited. The number of registrations for this event is limited and subject to availability. Entry is not guaranteed.
  • Valid Theme Park admission required for park entry, applicable pass blockout dates apply.
  • Registrations are nontransferable and cannot be sold or otherwise transferred.
  • No modifications to preview registration.
  • Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World Annual Pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and each Passholder Guest.
  • Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
  • Registered Passholders may experience wait times for the attraction during this event.

Our Epcot park reservations were added for the AP preview yesterday as well. Which is reassuring since I didn't get an email confirmation after completing the reservation process.

Which date do you have the AP preview? Our pass has not been added for 9/9- but our time slot is at 6 pm, so we can just hop anyways.

ETA: Never mind- it must have been added this morning because I see it now. Wasn't there yesterday.

Just got our email now for Sunday. Instructions are pretty much the same as AP except it mentions entering the park at the entrance all the way to the left where CMs will have iPads.

Just got our email now for Sunday. Instructions are pretty much the same as AP except it mentions entering the park at the entrance all the way to the left where CMs will have iPads.

No email yet but at least I know where to go. Thanks for update.

I got the email as well. It states at the Main Entrance. So what about those staying BC, BW, or Riviera? No transportation to the front of the park. Guess I will call tomorrow and check.

I got the email as well. It states at the Main Entrance. So what about those staying BC, BW, or Riviera? No transportation to the front of the park. Guess I will call tomorrow and check.

Did they add EPCOT passes to guests’ MDE accounts for the DVC preview? If not maybe that is to get into the park? But yes, there should be a plan for Intl Gateway for sure. Epcot was our regularly reserved park on Sunday so I’m not sure if passes were added for others? I don’t see an additional pass though like I do for my AP preview.

Did they add EPCOT passes to guests’ MDE accounts for the DVC preview? If not maybe that is to get into the park? But yes, there should be a plan for Intl Gateway for sure. Epcot was our regularly reserved park on Sunday so I’m not sure if passes were added for others? I don’t see an additional pass though like I do for my AP preview.
No passes added.

got the email for 9/5 yesterday about 5pm. no passes added, but we have AP and our time slot isn't until 6pm.

I wonder how long the wait will be once we get in line.

So MS answers was to Uber to front or grab a bus from a different park to get to the front. At first they said there should be some at the IG but did some research on the email and was unsure if anyone would be there. Why not just added passes like the AP preview?

So MS answers was to Uber to front or grab a bus from a different park to get to the front. At first they said there should be some at the IG but did some research on the email and was unsure if anyone would be there. Why not just added passes like the AP preview?

I'm happy to report that there were CMs at IG entrance. Just follow special event check in sign. As for me, never got the 2nd email. We went to front entrance check in at far left under "special event check in" in the morning and then when to remy preview during our designated time. They were strict with times to arrive on Sunday (apparently more relaxed on Sat, but doesn't hurt to ask if you can get in earlier). Like other posters said, once inside, unlimited rides to remy, small outside market shop for remy products and you can try crepes too if you have time to stand in line.

Word of caution, they do have plastic dividers for the seats of three in each row, so be mindful when "squeaking" in. I'm not sure why didn't make them flat seats, but I'm sure some safety requirement.

Last edited:

facebook twitter