Remy Passholder Preview

The watch thread helped me get into Galaxys Edge for AP preview so I came here looking for a watch thread for this new ride.
The last AP previews for Toy Story & GE the AP had to have a reservation & show ID to be let in. So no passing your spot to anyone else.

We got Toy Story but not GE emails, and the TS one was fantastic. We were Platinum+ then.
This time, we are Platinum and DVC blue card. 11 minutes to go...

I'm a DVC member with a stay September 18-25 and I haven't received an email?? 😭

Do you have a blue card? And if so, was the reservation booked with those direct points? It looks like it is considered a "membership extra" so blue card only.

We only had AP vouchers when we registered for July reopening previews last year. No issues.
Not sure, but for GE, my DH & I had active APs when reservations went live. My DS & DDIL had inactivated vouchers. They were linked with us in my MDE friends & family list. I was able to make AP reservations for all of us for the preview. They had to activate the vouchers before we went to the park obviously so they had active APs when we checked in for our time slot.

I think it might depend on if reservations are required. Probably have to see how things roll out.

Thank you! I can't begin to tell you how sad I'll be after finding out the DVC dates are during my trip but I'm not eligible because I'm resale 😭 Please soon to be activated annual pass.. come through!

I have an AP voucher and we're booked for September 4th thru 8th at Movies. Fingers crossed they release a date while we're there.

According to the email only the resort guests on your reservation can go, they will be checking that and your registration form .
Bummer. Guess I will go and hang around in that area and see if I can score a soft preview! Thanks for the info. I hope you get to ride!

1294.... This does beat the hours on hold on the phone. Or the dreaded pink castle.

For the GE preview there was a link we all were able to “watch” until they made it live for everyone to book the preview. Is there a link like that for remy somewhere?

The last AP previews for Toy Story & GE the AP had to have a reservation & show ID to be let in. So no passing your spot to anyone else.

I doubt anybody knows if that will happen. I remember reading that Mine Train would randomly be open for guests to ride. Unannounced & very hit & miss. You would just be walking by & could get in line kind of thing. No way to know if this will happen with Remy, or when. The week before Labor Day might be a little early tho. But who knows.
We were en route for a 24 hour day event (due to work we were going in around 2 ish and than staying till 6am) and my sister got a call that mine train was running

For the GE preview there was a link we all were able to “watch” until they made it live for everyone to book the preview. Is there a link like that for remy somewhere?
Passholder preview dates haven't been announced yet, so no link for those.

Sign ups started today for DVC members that have a resort reservation during the DVC preview dates.

Passholder preview dates haven't been announced yet, so no link for those.

Sign ups started today for DVC members that have a resort reservation during the DVC preview dates.
When they did passholder previews when MK reopened last year, there was a website that was shared here and it kept refreshing itself leading people to think something was happening, and then later that day the registration opened. I don't remember if dates were already announced when that happened.

I’m confused about the fine print (see below). We have 6-day tickets but the preview day happens to be our non park day. The first bullet point makes it sound like we can’t attend. The second makes it sound like maybe we can.

• Valid EPCOT® theme park admission required for entry for all guests.
  • EPCOT® park reservation not required on the day of your preview to attend.

I’m confused about the fine print (see below). We have 6-day tickets but the preview day happens to be our non park day. The first bullet point makes it sound like we can’t attend. The second makes it sound like maybe we can.

You have to enter the park to attend the preview so you’ll have to use a day of park tickets.

Park admission (ticket or pass) is required to get in, a park reservation is not.

You have to enter the park to attend the preview so you’ll have to use a day of park tickets.

so basically it’s saying you need a reservation that day, it just doesn’t have to be Epcot? Aka you could have a magic kingdom park res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter