Remy BG

Is there a way to know which BG they are currently calling by looking at MDE? We have extra hours at Epcot today and S220 dinner - if it looks like we might be called we’ll likely stay in the park after dinner vs leaving/coming back at 10pm.

Or maybe a better question is what is the last time they’ll call a BG?

Is there a way to know which BG they are currently calling by looking at MDE? We have extra hours at Epcot today and S220 dinner - if it looks like we might be called we’ll likely stay in the park after dinner vs leaving/coming back at 10pm.

Or maybe a better question is what is the last time they’ll call a BG?
Yes. Go to virtual queue, then my queue, and it will give an estimate of how many minutes till your group is called

I don’t know if this was answered clearly but if you are park hopping you can’t get Remy’s VQ because it has to be your first park and requires park pass reservations.

Does anyone know how these BG/IAS+ will work if you are park hopping? We have a trip in a few weeks and will rope drop at HS as we have 5 must do rides over there (only have 2 days and one will be at MK so cannot start a day at Epcot).

We are starting at HS and then moving to Epcot. The 1pm boarding group option - is it eligible for those that are not in the park yet? Does anyone have info if I might be able to buy LL for this one in the morning or do you wait until you get to the second park? Just trying to find a way to make that ride less difficult. I guess tomorrow will bring some clarity
No, Epcot needs to be your first park and you need to have park pass reservations to join the virtual queue

I want to make sure I understand the second chance at getting a BG

You have to have scanned into the park in order to try for the second BG drop. Second drop happens at 1:00.
But you can’t park hop to Epcot until 2:00

It doesn’t seem like that hour delay is hurting hopper too much? Am I getting this right?

thanks!
You also need a park pass reservation to try for VQ

We don’t fly in until 3:30pm so we are hoping to be in the park by 5:30pm. With all the Genie+ issues, maybe CMs won’t allow people who miss the BGs to ride. If someone can post their experience that would be great.

I think the reason they can’t switch to standby is that there is very little queuing space around the area.

I know the single rider line isn't open yet, but if it was to open, would you still need to get a boarding group? Or could you just walk up and hope to ride?

I know the single rider line isn't open yet, but if it was to open, would you still need to get a boarding group? Or could you just walk up and hope to ride?
I don’t think we know yet. I’d assume the single rider line won’t open until they stop using VQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter