Regarding job interview

Han Solo

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone I'm not sure where to post about interviews and jobs lol but i applied for a position (front desk clerk) and on 9/04 was my first in person interview with recruiter I passed and on 9/13 was my second interview with manager at one of the hotels it was me and one other candidate being interviewed at the same time so after she said we should hear something by the following Thursday and if not then to call your recruiter so I called on Thursday and left a voice message and haven't heard back so it is now 9/30 and I haven't heard anything and when I check my dashboard it still shows "open" and "in progress" so I'm wondering if I'm still being considered? Or if maybe they haven't updated the dashboard and they picked someone else :( has anyone ever had this problem or is it just me lol
Thanks in advance :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter