>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Can you refill your own mugs yet?? or are cast members still doing that. & if it is cast members do you have to bring the mug or just the receipt?

Just to confirm - regular coffee is not free at quick service locations? These do not have chip locks.

Regular coffee is never free. If you have a refillable mug, you can get it included in the cost of the mug at the resort, NOT parks....never parks

Can you refill your own mugs yet?? or are cast members still doing that. & if it is cast members do you have to bring the mug or just the receipt?
At some if the pool bars, it is still CMs, such as Turtle Shack at OKW, but for the main locations, the last of them changed a few days ago while we were on our trip to allowing you to refill, even at OKW.

insights into the specific locations at AKL Jambo House would be greatly appreciated.

I know the Mara is one location, but they have limited hours right now. Is the refill open more than the Mara is?

insights into the specific locations at AKL Jambo House would be greatly appreciated.

I know the Mara is one location, but they have limited hours right now. Is the refill open more than the Mara is?
I'm not 100% positive, but I believe that the pool bars have refill stations.

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe that the pool bars have refill stations.
Kidani has a mug refill self serve station near the pool bar and in the gift shop off the lobby. Jambo has the refill stations inside the Mara and that is where we refill near the pool.

I read the first post and it said I could reactivate my mug by paying the activation price. I have the Skyliner mug and would like to reuse it. Will I have to pay $29.99 or can I just pay the $19.99 price for the regular mug activation?

I understand you will just pay the standard price regardless of the mug you have, I asked the question when purchasing.

Can anyone tell me what the current fountain soda offerings are? We will be staying at AOA 8/7-8/13. Thank you!!

So if we purchase the refillable mug at our resort, can they opnly be refilled at the refill stations? If we dine at the TS dining option at the resort, can we get our mugs refilled there or must be pay for soft drinks there as the mugs are not accepted?

So if we purchase the refillable mug at our resort, can they opnly be refilled at the refill stations? If we dine at the TS dining option at the resort, can we get our mugs refilled there or must be pay for soft drinks there as the mugs are not accepted?
You will be able to refill your mug at any resort refill station. The mug refills are limited to counter service/quick service locations. They do not include table service. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter