>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Thinking about a mug for the first time. If they have the Star Wars in stock, will get. With the requirement for mobile dining orders, how does it work if I just want a Coke/coffee refill? Do I have to put in a mobile dining order or is there a specific place in each resort QS to walk up and get the refill in the paper cup?
No...you don’t need a mobile order just to get a refill. At Pop, I just showed them my mug receipt to get inside the food court. Then I walked over to the drink station and ordered a drink. You usually have to show the person making the drinks, your receipt as well. Then you will get your drink in a paper cup.

Also you can see if they have the Star Wars mug in stock, by trying to place a pretend order on the mobile app. Just select the resort you plan to order from. I was checking the menu for an upcoming trip. It shows the Star Wars mugs are still available. When you are placing an order, you can see a picture of the item you are ordering. I find it more helpful than just looking at the menu, which doesn’t include pictures or availability. Obviously, I wouldn’t actually place an order from home.
FA7CCAD8-4FE2-4704-9C1F-96BC49D57211.png

Does anyone have a current picture of the Star Wars stainless refillable mug?

I got one our last trip, and although I think the picture on it is kinda ugly (would prefer Baby Yoda!), it keep things VERY cold or very hot. I would buy another one, even at the $30 price point, if it had a different design. Thanks so much!

Does anyone have a current picture of the Star Wars stainless refillable mug?

I got one our last trip, and although I think the picture on it is kinda ugly (would prefer Baby Yoda!), it keep things VERY cold or very hot. I would buy another one, even at the $30 price point, if it had a different design. Thanks so much!
I’m pretty sure it’s the same one.
B15BD68E-1E1E-4EE3-B48B-13D19399353D.jpeg

Apologies for not reading this entire thread...

We are arriving at BW Villas in July. Are resort mugs still complimentary? We only drink water so if they are charging we will bring old ones with us. If not, we collect so would happily get a new one. TIA

Apologies for not reading this entire thread...

We are arriving at BW Villas in July. Are resort mugs still complimentary? We only drink water so if they are charging we will bring old ones with us. If not, we collect so would happily get a new one. TIA
No they’re not complimentary, unless you have the dining plan which is currently impossible. They’re like $20 if I remember correctly

Is iced coffee an option for refillable mugs? I thought I read it is an available option, but now I'm questioning whether I actually read it because I cannot find my original source. Could be a mental fiction I simply wish to be true?

Is iced coffee an option for refillable mugs? I thought I read it is an available option, but now I'm questioning whether I actually read it because I cannot find my original source. Could be a mental fiction I simply wish to be true?

You can get a cup of coffee and dump it over ice in your mug, but beach club used to have flavored iced coffees in huge self-serve carafes (about 2 years ago), but those are no longer there (they weren't at beach club in Jan, at least).

Thank you for the helpful responses! My family is staying at BC this June. So I will have my wife order some Starbucks drinks through Instacart and my DD and DS can slum it that way! :)

We have had the opportunity to come back to WDW for a few days after a visit earlier this year. Can I re-activate the mugs I purchased earlier this year or would I have to buy new mugs?

We have had the opportunity to come back to WDW for a few days after a visit earlier this year. Can I re-activate the mugs I purchased earlier this year or would I have to buy new mugs?

u should be able to pay the same price as a new one to reactivate an old mug assuming the chip inside it has not been damaged

If you cleaned the mugs in the dishwasher, you will need new mugs. The price is the same to reactivate an old mug as purchasing a new one.

Forgive me for not reading the whole thread, but I wanted to verify if mugs can be carried over on split stays. We will get ours at Pop, but wanted to make sure they’d be good when we switch to Yacht Club. I thought I had heard that they were good for 14 days from purchase.

Forgive me for not reading the whole thread, but I wanted to verify if mugs can be carried over on split stays. We will get ours at Pop, but wanted to make sure they’d be good when we switch to Yacht Club. I thought I had heard that they were good for 14 days from purchase.
Yes! We just did that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter