Refillable cup question

Wdw1015

DIS Veteran
I’m considering getting a few refillable cups for my family of 4 but I’m wondering if they are a pain to lug around? I usually just carry a small crossbody, not big enough to put the cups in. I know there are some rides where I would have to store the crossbody in a locker but I guess I’m curious if there would be rides that the crossbody won’t be an issue but the cups will be? I’d hate to have to get a locker just for them.

I don't know the size of a crossbody, but I do know that smaller hip bags with 3-prong clasps are allowed on some rides; you would still have to stash the mugs on some of those rides. I would say a couple rides make you store everything, a couple would make you store the cups but not a small 3-prong bag (like Gringotts and Forbidden Journey), and many would let you carry on both (water rides, kiddie coasters, Simpsons, etc)

We usually get 1-2 Freestyle cups for the 5 of us to share. Having drinks on hand in the heat all day makes it worth using a locker (by that's just my opinion.) If you don't want to have to use a locker for the cups, counter service places will give you free cups of ice water.

Reactions: AJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter