Recent "Room Ready" stories

We were given a dedicated 2BR BUT I had requested a 2br lock off

The last time I booked a 2 bedroom at OKW this was not a request. At the time of the reservation I was told which I was getting (all the lock-offs were booked). Anyone else have clarification on this? Is a 2-bedroom booked as dedicated or non-dedicated or is that handled as a request at the other resorts (that have the set-up)?

They actually book dedicated or lockoff. I booked a 1 bedroom at BWV and requested dedicated and the cm responded that we already had it reserved as dedicated, we didn't need to put it as a request. They have to do it this way, otherwise they would not know how many 2 bedroom lockoffs they had available to split up as separate reservations (1 bedroom & studio).

i have a question....requesting views and balconys and such, is this done when you book or when you go to check in ???

also if you know that you will be arriving early ,does letting them know this, make a difference to getting a room ready when you get there?

I was told when I made my Oct ressies at BCV that the only 2 BR left was with sofa and bed in second bedroom so think the 2 queen beds is also in the BWV BV category. My confirmation says dedicated 2BR and since we didn't want the 2 queens I felt really lucky. We'll see what happens when we get there.

Originally posted by PamOKW
The last time I booked a 2 bedroom at OKW this was not a request. At the time of the reservation I was told which I was getting (all the lock-offs were booked). Anyone else have clarification on this? Is a 2-bedroom booked as dedicated or non-dedicated or is that handled as a request at the other resorts (that have the set-up)?

Pam, last Sept. we requested a 2 bedroom lock off and had no problems having that request fulfilled.

I know at BCV that there are 3 - two bedroom categories, 2 Bedroom Lock-off, 2 Bedroom Dedicated with queen and sofa, and 2 bedroom dedicated with 2 queens. All three of these categories are gauranteed when you make the reservation. They are not requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter