Recent FOP FP availability?

My FP day was today, I could not get FOP for day 1. I wanted evening, but there was nothing at all, the whole day.

My FP day was today, I could not get FOP for day 1. I wanted evening, but there was nothing at all, the whole day.
Don't get discouraged! Keep checking, especially, AROUND the 30 day mark, and inside of that. Try to modify a different fastpass multiple times per day. You may be surprised.

For my trip in June, FOP was available every day from 60+1 to 60+4. For 60+1, it was only available in the late afternoon, but I took it anyway and am hoping to move it earlier once I get there.
I was only able to get a FP for 6:25 PM, but it worked out fine because I got to the park a half hour before an 8 a.m. open and immediately went to FOP where I had about a 20 minute wait. Also rode Navi River Journey and Expedition Everest. Went back to hotel by 10:30 a.m., took a nap and went back to AK around 1 for the rest of the day. Used that FP for FOP for my second ride of the day. Worked out perfect.

Don't get discouraged! Keep checking, especially, AROUND the 30 day mark, and inside of that. Try to modify a different fastpass multiple times per day. You may be surprised.
Yeah I know and may even get Day if since I will be solo. I am not upset or even concerned I just wanted to post my experience for others.

I did mine a few weeks ago and couldn't get FOP for earlier than 60+3. Good luck - may the odds be ever in your favor. :)

I recently got it for 4 people at about 37 days, around 9:00 in the evening. There were later times available too, so I don’t think it was just a fluke where someone had just dropped.

I recently got it for 4 people at about 37 days, around 9:00 in the evening. There were later times available too, so I don’t think it was just a fluke where someone had just dropped.

Do you know if they'd just extended AK's hours and released additional FPs for that time?

That’s a good theory, but I have no idea lol. Dumb luck I guess!

My FP day is Friday and I know I should just wait and see but I am still playing around with a few ADRs and trying to avoid EMHs so my plan is not as clear as it usually is. Has anyone gotten FOP FPs at 60, 60+1, or 60+2 days recently? Thanks!
We arrive on 6/29 with a baseball team. I was able to get 49 FP (all team and family members) for FOP for 60+1. (Also got them for Slinky Dog for 60+5 and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train for 60+4) I feel like we were extremely lucky considering everything I've read on here after making our fast passes.

Just made mine yesterday. At 60+3, the earliest I could get was 7:30 PM. At 60+5 I was able to get 11:15 AM. I'm trying to adjust the 60+3 time (which is now 60+2) but there's no longer any available that day.

I was able to get 60+3 this morning, for mid afternoon, which is typical for my family of four.

But there was nothing available for FOP at 60+8, although I could get 60+10. I’m thinking they didn’t load FOP fp’s yet for that particular day?
I don’t know.

For our trip 2 weeks ago, when I got FPs, was able to get FoP for 60+3 and SDD at 60+4, but not at a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter