Reading, seeing and hearing Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I didn't say I'd eat squirrel. I just said I'd cook it. :teeth:

DF3!!!!!

You're leaving this weekend baaay-beee!!!!!!!

Say Hi!!!! to the Poly for me!!!!!

DF3 - if you read this. I tried the OTHER e-mail. Please let me know.

Haley/La - congrats on the teacher roulette!

I think I'll leave work early today. I'm not accomplishing anything anyway.

sleepydog25 said:
Dinner theatre, eh? Should you and MG do a two-person show? Invite all the 'stromers? I could play a minor role. :thumbsup2

umm not sure if that is appropriate. This is a family-oriented group, you know. But if we had to name it we could call it the Celebration of the Tattoo. :rotfl2:

Last edited by sheridac : Today at 12:01 PM. Reason: Monique!!! That's Rocky for grog's sake!!!! DON'T COOK ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky irritates the carp outta me.

YAJ!!!!!

FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add:

Amy, not Bullwinkle either. Why would you eat "animals" you could carry on a conversation with????

I'm outta here, folks. Off to have lunch and then go to the DMV. Lovely.

Don't flag me, Chris. The server is acting funny and I don't have time to wait on it. I'm using my edit pass JUST THIS ONCE.

Before I go, though. Who in the CRAP thinks it's okay to announce to 55,000 DISers that you are leaving your wife of 9 years????? :confused3

TTFN!

I saw that Tink - I was a titch freaked out, so quickly closed the thread down.

REMEMBER FOLKS ~ IT'S DANGEROUS OUT THERE, VENTURE FORTH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

I think I'm going home now. It's after 2 on a Friday. I'll work next week. Maybe.

Before I go, though. Who in the CRAP thinks it's okay to announce to 55,000 DISers that you are leaving your wife of 9 years?????

BORG Tink!!!

BTW, I'm sorry the server is squirrelly.

tink38 said:
Before I go, though. Who in the CRAP thinks it's okay to announce to 55,000 DISers that you are leaving your wife of 9 years????? :confused3

TTFN!

My opinion has been duly noted on TOOT.

I can't believe I got flagged!! Can I still claim newbie status?? :confused3

I agree with you guys about the guy leaving his wife. He is crazy for posting that!! First of all, why would you want anyone to know and second, why does anyone care? Not that I don't think it is sad when a marriage breaks apart and I wish none of them ever did, you know happily ever after and all but to post it on the board?

I am shocked everyday about some of the stuff people post on here. Who cares if you see the first picture of Tom Cruise's baby or what happened on Oprah today.

I try to stay here with you guys. I know what kind of craziness to expect here.

Shelby5514 said:

OT but I gotta say it: There are ALOT of good lookin women who post on the Disboards!
I keep seeing women with pics in their profiles and stuff and there are alot of hot chickys here. HOLY CRAP!

Sher~ I think he was talking about the Maelstrom Ladies...lets face it, we do have some smokin' women here...

I still have 5 pages to catch up on........but I gotta say this:

I read the thread Shelby linked. Too funny!

But I think I resemble this remark from one of the posters:

See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em. Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em.

:confused3

:rotfl:

OK I'm back.

All I can say is:

(insert your best British accent here)

"Daddy, I want one of those squirrels. Get me a squirrel"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Haley - your Maxisms are too funny:

So it is like eating, you suck in the food, crush it down to something smaller... and then later it comes out somewhere else...

.......is a fastpass?

The Other Thread - Didn't see it. I try not too go there. Too dark side for me. Plus I think those who post that kind of stuff are mostly making it up to cause a fuss on the boards.

Anyway, me too:

"Where the frick (sorry Frickles) is Chappie????

:bride: Thinking of Pongojen Getting close....

pluto: is on his way to PMM! And the Poly!

Don't think I'll be :sunny: tonight.
Skating changing directions. I have to help out at the "Summer Sizzle" skating competition. I'm in charge of the Dressing Room. Basically, I have to keep all the skater Mom's out, only skaters and coaches, watch for nastiness and make sure the skaters get out on the ice on time. Whew!

After that, I'm gonna need a :drinking1

Then a wedding to go to tomorrow.

All's quiet here in Canada today. Grammy might have left the country ;)

Happy sewing Amy!

tink - have fun at the DMV!

See you on the flipside.

Last edited by tink38 : Today at 11:06 AM. Reason: Stuff some blue cheese under his 4 wheeler seat before you go, though!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

OMG Tink I needed that :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Thanks everyone :grouphug:

DF is now agreeing to go but could you imagine a weekend with a guy that has "agreed to go"??????? Been there. got the t-shirt. the end :rolleyes1

Additional Food & Beverage Offerings and Operating Hour Changes Dates and times are subject to change - August 13 - September 4:

· Chef Mickey’s (Disney’s Contemporary Resort) - open for lunch from 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
1 Ohana (Disney’s Polynesian Resort) - will open until 12 noon for breakfast
2 Ohana (Disney’s Polynesian Resort) - will open at 4 p.m. for dinner
3 Grand Floridian Café (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) - will open at 4 p.m. for dinner
4 Concourse Steakhouse (Disney’s Contemporary Resort) - will open at 4:30 p.m. for dinner
5 Boma (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge) - will open at 4:30 p.m. every day of the week
6 Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom® Park) - operating hours for dinner will be the same as Cinderella’s Royal Table; visit the Guest tab on the My Disney TEAM portal for updated operating hours
7 Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom® Park) - operating hours for dinner will be the same as Cinderella’s Royal Table; visit the Guest tab on the My Disney TEAM portal for updated operating hours
8 Tomorrowland Terrace Café (Magic Kingdom® Park) - buffet dinner, served from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. (walk-up only)
9 Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom® Park) - operating hours for dinner will be the same as Cinderella’s Royal Table; visit the Guest tab on the My Disney TEAM portal for updated operating hours
10 Tomorrowland Terrace Café (Magic Kingdom® Park) - buffet dinner, served from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. (walk-up only)

Other Options:
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Disney’s Polynesian Resort) - open for the following sixth days with two shows per day (2 TS pts) - Aug. 20, 27th and Sept. 3rd
Mickey’s Backyard Barbeque (Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort) - open for additional shows (2 TS pts) - Aug.18, 25th and Sept.1st

yetanotherjen said:
umm not sure if that is appropriate. This is a family-oriented group, you know. But if we had to name it we could call it the Celebration of the Tattoo. :rotfl2:
We leave kids at home with babysitter or grandparents. Where's your sense of adventure? Besides, couldn't we keep it PG-13 if we had to?

To All: Have had both Rocky AND Bullwinkle. Rocky tasted like chicken, only with more of a smarta** spice. Bullwinkle was nasty. . .though many up in the cold climes of Canada (eh?) and Alaska (eh, whot?) swear by the stuff. . .then again, they gots too much cold which freezes the taste buds. . .

Backstage_Gal said:
6 Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom® Park) - operating hours for dinner will be the same as Cinderella’s Royal Table; visit the Guest tab on the My Disney TEAM portal for updated operating hours

Now I am off to find out the hours for CRT...
:moped:

LOL it says dinner is from 4pm to varies by park hours.

Ok, so I know that Spectro is at 11pm 9/30.. so I am guessing the park closes at midnight.

So I wonder if they are taking ressies at LTT until 9ish?? No worries I already have an ADR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter