Re: Who enjoys watching Disney movies?

Hi.
I love them all but my fav's are Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.
princess: :tink:
Carla

ME AND HUBBY! We fell in love during Fox and the Hound! I was pledging a service fraternity and he was a brother and one of our events was a movie night. It was Disney themed. I already liked my now DH but wasn't sure yet we'd had a few "dates" however when it came up that he had supplied the nights movies I knew that was it.

We love em all! His fave is Sword in the Stone I love Snow white. My son went through a phase where he watched Toy Story 4 times a day when he was 2 or 3. DD's fave is Lilo and Stitch.

We have an actual European copy of Song of the South that we can't play and a knock off Copy my mom got us on Ebay.

First Disney movie I bought was Cinderella on VHS. My darling son bought me the special DVD for Christmas last year - one of my favorites! We also have a huge Disney movie collection. Favorites include Now You See Him, Now You Don't, Herbie Rides Again, The Apple Dumpling Gang, The North Avenue Irregulars and the original Freaky Friday! Also love all the animated classics. And Mary Poppins is a favorite of the entire family. Any Disney movie with Hayley Mills gets a lot of viewing at our house too. :)

I LOVE THEM ALL -- too many to count on both VHS & DVD. Even the ones I didn't think I'd like, I love (Valiant - really cute). I love watching the older non-animated ones that I grew up with too and think it is great they are releasing these on DVDS.

Love the Disney music too. Right now have 3 Disney CDs in my car's CD player. Nothing better than to hear my 3 year old belt out Strangers Like Me. Too cute.

I love Disney movies! I have several hundred of them.
My first Disney movie that I owned on vhs was Fantasia when it first came out on video. After that, I became addicted to collecting and watching all Disney movies.
Then when Disney started putting them on dvd, I was ecstatic (early adopter of the format). The only thing I was not happy about was the high price and the lack of extras and original widescreen versions (which still remain problems).

Anyways, I have too many faves to name them all.
Mary Poppins is a fave.
So are:
Cinderella, Snow White, Lion King, BatB, The Shaggy Dog (original version), The Love Bug, Treasure Island, Pollyanna, The Apple Dumpling Gang, Escape to Witch Mountain, Cool Runnings, Newsies, Remember the Titans, many more.

Fave made for tv films are:
Chips, the War Dog, The Color of Friendship, A Friendship in Vienna, Halloweentown, Johnny Shiloh, The Loretta Claiborne Story, Miracle in Lane 2, My Dog the Thief, Princess of Thieves, Selma Lord Selma, lots more... ;)

I have loved the Disney movies since I was a little kid.
Being a guy and not having any daughters (yet) not even remotely interested in the Disney Princesses.

My favorites in order:

1. Mary Poppins
2. Peter Pan
3. The Incredibles
4. Pinnochio
5. Song of the South
6. The Jungle Book
7. Tarzan
8. Aladdin
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. Toy Story II

Hon. Mention: The Lion King & Mulan

When in doubt about watch to watch with the kids you can always rely on Disney. We love the older movies for our DS 8- you cant compare them to what the kids see these days. We are having a Disney movie nite once a week till we go in Oct. This week is "Lady and the Tramp"

I must get The Apple Dumpling Gang!

We are Disney DVD addicts! We have 4 rows of DVDs in our collection. One is TV shows, one is Animated Disney, one is Live Action Disney, and one is everything else!

My first Disney movie was Cinderella, we got that the Christmas we got our very first VCR. First Disney DVD was Snow White. My favorite movie growing up was Mary Poppins. DH and I love Beauty and the Beast--we saw it on our first date!

Yeah I definatley love to watch Disney movies. My favorites in no certain order
Aladddin
Beauty and the Beast
Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Fox & The Hound
Hunchback Of Notre Dame
Lilo & Stitch
Lady & The Tramp
Oliver & Company
A Goofy Movie
Peter Pan
Bambi
Jungle Book
Dumbo

;)

Before my DD actually visited WDW 4 years ago I had not seen a Disney movie since Toy Story. At that time I was in college and wasn't hip to the fact that Pixar was even affiliated with Disney. Once DD saw WDW she, and I, started to watch the films. I was a little pessimistic at first, but we started our viewing with Lion King. I was so impressed that every week we watched a different Disney movie. I have seen a few that I was not taken with, but for the most part I do enjoy what Disney has to offer. We even watch Kim Possible, Weekenders (now cancelled and off the air), and Lilo and Stitch (the Series) that all show on Disney channel.

Here are some of my favorite Disney movies:
Lion King
Lion King 1 1/2
Lilo and Stitch
Emporer's New Groove
Sleeping Beauty
Peter Pan
Toy Story
Toy Story II
The Incredibles
Brother Bear
Finding Nemo
Monsters Inc.
Mulan
Lady and the Tramp
Bambi
Dumbo
Cinderella
Jungle Book
Jungle Book II
Robin Hood
Aristocats
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
101 Dalmations
Nightmare Before Christmas
James and the Giant Peach

I am 26 and I love watching Disney movies....in fact, Friday nights are desginated as Disney movie night at our house.

I love Disney Movies (except Home on the Range), even the ones on the Disney Channel, most recently High School Musical.

My favorite is Little Mermaid, my DD's (who is 15) favorite is Aladdin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter