Re-upgrade a 3 day Universal pass?

benebire

<font color=purple>Can someone make me say somethi
Hi everyone,
Have a question just hope i can explain what i mean. We went to universal in Jan and had 3 day passes and used 2 of the 3 days. Now we are going back in August and will need 2 days admission.If we buy just a single day admission i realize we wont have hopping privileges that day so my question is, can i get credit for the 1 day i have left and then buy a new 2 day pass? Has anyone done this? Appreciate your responses. thanks :)

alice01.gif

Interesting question...

Usually, upgrades are to the next level ticket, like a one-day ticket to a two-day ticket. I would inquire with Guest Relations. My thinking is that they can credit unused days to a new pass.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Good Advice Barry, i will check it out at Guest services and hopefully i will remember to post it here for anyone that might have that question in the future! Have a great day everyone.

alice01.gif

I found myself in this position on my last trip. I had a 3 day pass with 1 day left. I knew I needed two days at the parks. I went to the regular ticket counter and tried to explain that I wanted to put another day on my ticket. The girl looked at me like I was nuts and suggested I try guest services. So, off I went to guest services. I again explained what I needed and the guest relations employee just smiled and said, "No Problem!". She was able to exchange my 3 day pass for a new 2 day pass. She even noticed that my old ticket had been issued at the AAA rate and asked if I had my card. I explaine that my parents were actually the AAA members so, No I didn't have a card. She just smiled and gave me the discounted price anyway. I thought that was pretty great.

HTH

Thanks Lynne, I do love these boards!

alice01.gif

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest