Re: "perfect Disney shoes"

Are these sandals compairable to berks? I ask because I have a very high arches and berks are not comfortable for me at all. I like a cushy footbed. Are these cushy or hard like the berks?

Thank you,

Are these sandals compairable to berks? I ask because I have a very high arches and berks are not comfortable for me at all. I like a cushy footbed. Are these cushy or hard like the berks?

Thank you,

These are cushy. FYI: I bought a brand new pair in the Fruit Punch color the other day on Ebay for $31.00.--much better price than the $55.00 I paid for my first pair at Zappos. I also won a pair for my mom for $24.00.

My first pair (brick/tan) I've been wearing since May (including my trip to WDW) and I just love them. They were wonderful down there (better than my beloved Teva Mush and the Crocs that I carried).

i'm bummed, i was so excited to hear about these flips, as i have flat feet normally requiring orthodics, so these seemed the perfect solution. well, i bought mine at a local store, baked them, wore them as suggested for 3 minutes. decided to take my daily walk in them, and came home with the worst blisters from the straps. what am i doing wrong? so so disappointed. so now, i'm gonna grin and bear it and hopefully build callouses so i can wear them around wdw next month. either that or resort to my perfect birkenstocks and pray to not get caught in the rain.

Maybe attach a long, skinny piece of moleskin on the underside of the straps. I didn't need to on my Montrails, but did on my Croc Aspens where they were rubbing the top of my foot and the underside of my big toe and it worked.

I ordered a pair last night :surfweb: on campmor.com for $39.99 the neopolitan color at the suggestion of this tread:grouphug: They sound pretty comforable. I usually wear my Nikes, I guess this next trip I will wear the Molokinis, the Nikes, and my Columbias.:dance3:

Thank you,

They certainly are cushy. I have high arches too, and this is the fist pair of flip flops that I can wear comfortably for long periods of time. (It's the first pair of ANY shoe that I've worn amusement park walking without any pain or blisters!)

Cool thanks for the info. I will have to keep trying ebay to see if they become available. Currently they are only in Men's sizes.

I'm hoping that when fall comes, the price will drop! (We're going in Feb.!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter