Rare Character Swap Sign Ups - Due 9/29: CLOSED but active!!!

There seem to be some characters that are rarely in the parks, but you can find them on some of the parade floats, especially the bad girls that I chose (MK and MGM parades). The elements for some of the characters that you don't see walking around much could be used with some parade layouts. At least that's what I'm planning to do.

YodasMom said:
There seem to be some characters that are rarely in the parks, but you can find them on some of the parade floats, especially the bad girls that I chose (MK and MGM parades). The elements for some of the characters that you don't see walking around much could be used with some parade layouts. At least that's what I'm planning to do.

That so works for me!!! I've not been to MGM yet so we are thrilled to find out who will be there! I never thought about the characters that usually aren't out.. You know what would be a hoot.. the broom sticks! I love the broom sticks.. Hmmm? Let me think on that one for a while!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
That so works for me!!! I've not been to MGM yet so we are thrilled to find out who will be there! I never thought about the characters that usually aren't out.. You know what would be a hoot.. the broom sticks! I love the broom sticks.. Hmmm? Let me think on that one for a while!!

Nancy, there are many different characters in the "Stars and Motor Cars" parade at MGM. And, in the specialty parades, like the Halloween and Christmas parades at MK, there are some different characters that may not be in the regular parades.

YodasMom said:
Nancy, there are many different characters in the "Stars and Motor Cars" parade at MGM. And, in the specialty parades, like the Halloween and Christmas parades at MK, there are some different characters that may not be in the regular parades.
Thanks! Just another reason why I need to convince DH to go during the holidays!

My thought was Dodger from Oliver and Company (I just saw that movie for the first time the other day, love it so much as I'm a huge Billy Joe fan!) Can he be found anywhere? I was going to be basing my items on NYC if I signed up so I suppose they could be used for trips there too.

I wanna play too!!!!

I'd like to do Eeyore please :eeyore:

Thanks for hosting!!

Tracks N Slabs said:
I'd like to join group 11 too ;-) Now to come up with a character:-)

:welcome:
Great love to have you!!! I'll get you marked down and let me know when you think of your character!!!!

Nancy, I will take another spot - for the last group.. Let me think on a character.
thanks!!

If you don't have a person to do the last spot in the last group, I'll take it. Let me come up with a good character!

Can I have the last spot?

Group 11:
2. caitsmama - TBA
3. Tracks n slabs - Brother Bear
4. bookmama - gephetto
5. ddavis860 - eeyore
6. hiclarke - Mulan

I can do JAZMINE.

Ohana 4 said:
If you don't have a person to do the last spot in the last group, I'll take it. Let me come up with a good character!
Ohana ~ do you mind if I give the last spot to PixieDust32? She posted just after you...
Thanks!!! :)

PixieDust32 said:
Can I have the last spot?

Group 11:
2. caitsmama - TBA
3. Tracks n slabs - Brother Bear
4. bookmama - gephetto
5. ddavis860 - eeyore
6. hiclarke - Mulan

I can do JAZMINE.
I've got you done!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Ohana ~ do you mind if I give the last spot to PixieDust32? She posted just after you...
Thanks!!! :)

Okay, no problem. Sorry I didn't get on here sooner to let you know it was okay, but I guess it all worked out in the end. :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!