Rare Character Swap Sign Ups - Due 9/29: CLOSED but active!!!

AlexWyattMommy said:
I'm packing mine up tonight and they go postal tomorrow (along with my pet exchange boxes) I made one more than the required elements, hope no one minds.
I pm'd you my addy.. couldn't remember if I had done that before...
I've done that on occassion too, make more than is expected... I don't have a problem with that.. sometimes when you get an idea.. it just needs a little more to make it the way you want it!!!
:)

They went postal this morning. I put in $5.00 for postage to cover delivery confirmation and priority postage.

Mine just went out priority with DC. Somebody forgot to put the money in the envelope before sealing it, so payment is arriving in an envelope.

mickeyfan2 said:
Mine just went out priority with DC. Somebody forgot to put the money in the envelope before sealing it, so payment is arriving in an envelope.
Thank you!!! That is no problem!!! I've done that too!!! I'll let you know when they arrive!!! :wave2:

mickeyfan2 said:

hmmm...that sounds like someone I know. :blush:

Hey Nancy :wave2:

I was wondering if you would be posting photos of all the elements for us armchair swapers out here? popcorn::

stenogoddess said:
Hey Nancy :wave2:

I was wondering if you would be posting photos of all the elements for us armchair swapers out here? popcorn::
Yes, I will!!! I will actually have MK-Land swap items up by Friday of this week!!!!

My paper (finally) came in today...WAY TOO CUTE!!! Now, to get busy getting creative :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter