Rare Character Swap Sign Ups - Due 9/29: CLOSED but active!!!

Woa! I sleep in for an extra couple of hours because I have to work tonight, and I almost miss out.

Can I take the last spot in group 2 with Fairy Godmother
And Group 6 Captain Hook and Mr. Smee?

I'm with everyone else about deciding as I'm working. So I vote for being surprised.

This one is going to be fun.

I'm for the element of suprise as well - it makes everything more fun and interesting.

WoW! I wasn't expecting the sign ups for this to be so early in the morning that is a little disappointing :(

Ohana 4 said:
Woa! I sleep in for an extra couple of hours because I have to work tonight, and I almost miss out.

Can I take the last spot in group 2 with Fairy Godmother
And Group 6 Captain Hook and Mr. Smee?

I have you added!!! We have plenty of room!!! I know of several others who have not been in today *yet* that were interested...so I'll keep adding as I need...

KatDisney said:
WoW! I wasn't expecting the sign ups for this to be so early in the morning that is a little disappointing :(
Don't fret!! We have plenty of room!! I didn't think about the time difference between you and me... Most of the other girls are on my time (EST)...so I apologize!!! We have plenty of room... I hope you are still interested!!!!!

Ok got my pepsi, so i won't be so darn grumpy :rotfl: Ya the time differance is a killer for some things. Because there is no way I'd be up at 430am to sign up for a swap..lol..

I will have:

Group 6 Evil Queen
Group 7 Fairy Godmother

If you happen to add these next to groups..lol

Group 8 Merlin
Group 9 Cinderella's Mouse

KatDisney said:
Ok got my pepsi, so i won't be so darn grumpy :rotfl: Ya the time differance is a killer for some things. Because there is no way I'd be up at 430am to sign up for a swap..lol..

I will have:

Group 7 Evil Queen
Group 8 Fairy Godmother

If you happen to add these next to groups..lol

Group 9 Merlin
Group 10 Cinderella's Mouse

:wave: :scared: I thought I'd really upset you... I will know from now on to wait til noon my time...which should be about 9-10AM your time... I don't think I'd be up at 4:30AM either.. I'm addicted to swapping but not that much! :teeth:
See, I have to have a coca-cola to start my day!! Otherwise, if it is not 10AM, I don't want bothered!!!
I forsee adding 9 & 10 later today...and than 2 others this weekend for our weekend DIS Swappers!!! I will keep you at the top of the list for 9 & 10! I have you added for the other two!!!

lol it's all good, I just saw the time and went *kack* I am happy I didn't miss out. Oh I am the same way until I've had my first pepsi, Don't even talk to me. My family has learned that. (poor things) Unless of course I am at Disneyland then I don't care.. :)

KatDisney said:
lol it's all good, I just saw the time and went *kack* I am happy I didn't miss out. Oh I am the same way until I've had my first pepsi, Don't even talk to me. My family has learned that. (poor things) Unless of course I am at Disneyland then I don't care.. :)

I think my family has that drill down too!! I'm alright some days..but others.. :guilty:
Thanks again for joining!! :)

I'm still sipping on my Diet Coke after taking the dog to the vet at 7 AM for surgery.

Nancy, just wondering, are you on Eastern Time over there? I wasn't sure.

YodasMom said:
I'm still sipping on my Diet Coke after taking the dog to the vet at 7 AM for surgery.

Nancy, just wondering, are you on Eastern Time over there? I wasn't sure.
Yes, we finally adopted Eastern Time. In central Indiana we had never changed before this past April. There are about 5 counties up near Chicago that stay on Chicago time... so now, they are an hour behind us... It has been a big adjustment for us since I had never done it before.. It's amazing how at 9pm trying to get kids into bed the sun was still shining!!! I'm so glad school got out early.. I couldn't imagine how we'd manage through June trying to get them to bed...

7AM surgery.. I hope everything is okay with the dog... Our kitty is currently asleep in the bathtub.. Why? I have no idea!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Yes, we finally adopted Eastern Time. In central Indiana we had never changed before this past April. There are about 5 counties up near Chicago that stay on Chicago time... so now, they are an hour behind us... It has been a big adjustment for us since I had never done it before.. It's amazing how at 9pm trying to get kids into bed the sun was still shining!!! I'm so glad school got out early.. I couldn't imagine how we'd manage through June trying to get them to bed...

7AM surgery.. I hope everything is okay with the dog... Our kitty is currently asleep in the bathtub.. Why? I have no idea!

Thanks for clarifying the time difference, Ncancy. Indiana has always been a little confusing with that. That also explains why we don't set our clocks ahead to Eastern when we go around the lake from Chicago.

Gracie, doggie, is having a small tumor removed from her lower back, but the vet is hopeful that he will get it all and that there will be no further problems. Next week, the other pup is having surgery. I feel like I'm runing a hospital here!

YodasMom said:
Thanks for clarifying the time difference, Ncancy. Indiana has always been a little confusing with that. That also explains why we don't set our clocks ahead to Eastern when we go around the lake from Chicago.

Gracie, doggie, is having a small tumor removed from her lower back, but the vet is hopeful that he will get it all and that there will be no further problems. Next week, the other pup is having surgery. I feel like I'm runing a hospital here!
Yes, Indiana is very confusing.. if it's not the time differences, it's the weather!
Well, I hope everything turns out well for Gracie... and the other puppy.. I think you need to discuss with the vet getting a discount for keeping him in business!!!

Yikes, I almost missed sign-ups. Can I get spots in group 6- Sleeping Beauty, group 7- Snow White and group 8- Ariel? Thanks!!

momx3boys said:
Yikes, I almost missed sign-ups. Can I get spots in group 6- Sleeping Beauty, group 7- Snow White and group 8- Ariel? Thanks!!
No problem!!! There are still several others that haven't been in yet...so we still have plenty of room!!!! I'll get you added in just minute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!