Rainforest Cafe phone number??

muppetfreak

Mouseketeer
I am wanting to make reservations at RC (in DTD :goodvibes) & I am wondering if anyone knows what their number is?

It's: (714) 772-0413

For future reference, I always get it off the disneyland website. :) Go to disneyland.com, Explore, DownTown Disney, Dining, Rainforest Cafe, and today it was over on the left.

DH has the # stored in his cell phone as I read here that we could call to make reservations. When I called to make reservations on our last trip, they told me that they don't take reservations. Of course, that was last year, so all may be different now.

That's so weird they said that! I know they call it "priority seating", just like the Disney restaurants do, but still, someone on the phone should know that people calling don't really care what it's called...

I have made several reservations over the years, saying reservations and priority seating, and they have never told me that they don't take reservations. That's a shame that they said that to your husband when he tried to make them.

It depends on the size of your party I think. When I tried to book a table for...I think it was 8...they said they couldn't do that, nor would they use my Safari Club membership to cut the wait time so we waited for about an hour that night. DD wanted to do that for her 8th bday dinner so we waited.....

It depends on the size of your party I think. When I tried to book a table for...I think it was 8...they said they couldn't do that, nor would they use my Safari Club membership to cut the wait time so we waited for about an hour that night. DD wanted to do that for her 8th bday dinner so we waited.....

WHAT? I just made a reservation for 8 people at the RFC!!! I would try calling back again... :confused3 Maybe you got a newbie who didnt know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter