Rain In July

RobertsMommy

Earning My Ears
Can anyone please tell me if it rains alot in July? My family and I are going on the Disney Wonder on July 18th, we don't mind the heat, we have done Disney World a few times in July so heat does not bother us but I wouldn't want rain to ruin our first cruise because we are all so excited....................:sunny:

We went on the Wonder last July 13th (4 day) and it was sunny and humid and beautiful every day. It rained one evening starting at around 10pm, and was over before sunrise. Thunder, lightning and all!! Kinda neat!

We were on the Wonder June 29-July 3 2003, and the cruise director said it was the first cruise they had without rain in two months! That said, I gather from these boards that rain is brief, and even it if isn't there is a LOT to amuse yourself.
Robin M.

When it rains it is usually over quickly. My last trip was June 28-July 1st, 2001 On CC, there was a quick downpour and people cleared the beach.

We waited and claimed a hammock! ;)

After all, we were WET anyway from swimming.

LisaCA

We sailed this past july 2003 the western july 18th.. and was told this was the first cruise that they had no rain in two months.. the weather was HOT... as i like it so i know i am getting a great tan.. i guess it all depends.. one never can predict the weather.

June, July and August are the rainy months in Orlando. While on the cruise the ship will try and stear around the rain where possible. That is definatly the case on the 4 day cruise. The sea day the captain goes looking for nice weather for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter