Rahah can you help?

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
Can you give exact directions to where you wait for Fatasmic tickets? I'm going to send my husband and he wants to know exactly. Also, do we know in advance when they have early entry? Thanks

Guest Relations is right at the main entrance to the park. :) If you are staying onsite, the person who books your room should probably have the schedule of early admission days.

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Early entry at Disneyland is every day except Wednesdays and Sundays. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Sure :D

More specific for where they are. If you come from the Harbor Blvd side, head for the turnstiles of Disneyland. Look for the strollers on the other side of the fence. Then look on the side of the fence you're currently on and you'll see a window labeled "Guest Relations" -- you may not even have to find the strollers :D It's right up to the turnstiles, to the right if you're facing the Train Station and centered with the floral Mickey.

-Rajah
<table><tr><td width="50%">
2castles.jpg
</td><td valign="center">
mickeymoonsm.jpg

</td></tr></table>
cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest