Raglan Road?

rkwctw

Mouseketeer
We are eating here on our upcoming trip and have ressies for 7:00pm on a Saturday evening. What time does the music start and what would you suggest for dinner? My DW loves bread pudding, how good is it?

The music usually starts about 9PM - it's a great show.

My hubby and I like the dalkey duo (deep fried sausages with dipping sauce) and I usually get fish & chips. My husband has tried their bangers and mash and the heavenly ham - has really enjoyed both.

The bread pudding is a dream, and I don't even like bread pudding all that much.

I'd suggest that you google Raglan Road's website and take a gander at their menu so you can see what they're currently serving. They also have a nice selection of beers! :thumbsup2

We tried this for the first time on last trip in November (free dining plan rocks). Went the first night we arrived at WDW, got a great table, saw the beginning of the show, FOOD WAS AWESOME. We loved it so much we went back on a different night too. Again a great table in a side room by a fireplace, quieter that night, again food was wonderful. Definitely try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter