Questions for the pros...

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
We stayed at the cabins a few years ago and loved it- but the cabin itself was in a swamp. I think it was the 2800 loop? Can anyone recommend a loop that is drier and located well for bus transport?
Also- has the cart rental prices gone up? I recall it being $45 a day?
Thanks for any additional info!
:lovestruc

We were just there in October. We stayed in loop 2100 and loved it. We were close to the front of the loop , and the bus stop was right across the road. We were also close to bike trail, which we used a lot.

Hope you have a great time!

I would say 2700 and 2800 are the only cabin loops that are particularly swampy. I agree that 2100 is the least swampy. Not sure what time of year you plan on visiting, but it has been dry in Florida for a while now, and there is no standing water on any of the loops at this time. Also, with the recent upgrades, a lot of formerly swampy areas have been filled. So, swampy areas should be less of a problem wherever you end up.

TCD

Swampy adds to the camping feeling. Just think of it as part of the disney theming.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter