Question when renting points??

princessap

DIS Veteran
I am considering renting points for a villa at the GF and have a few questions.

1. can we still get magical express from the airport to the resort??

2. can we add the dining plan on to our reservation without going through disney for booking the villa?? how much is the cost, would it be the same as daily rates disney charges??

I am thankful for any advice on here! thanks

If you are renting through David's you can add the magical express by letting David's know the flight information. Also According to David's website, you can add the dining to the reservation. http://www.dvcrequest.com/disney_dining_plan.htm Gives you all the information for doing this. I'm not sure about any other rental places or if you rent points directly from an owner but would assume it is similar.

Yes you can still get ME & yes you can still get the dining plan. It is the same price through a DVC member as it is for anyone else. If you are renting directly through a DVC member they can add the dining plan for you, but I'm pretty sure you have to pay it in full before you get there. I believe you can set up DME yourself, all you need is your reservation # and flight numbers. You can do that right at Disneyworld.com.

DVC By Request acts as the broker between owner and renter, the owner is still making the reservations, adding the dining plan and DME, regardless of how you rent.

The dining plan does have to be paid for at the time it is added to the reservation, so if you work with an individual owner, you'll need to work out how that payment is made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter