Question about split stay

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
i accidentally posted this on the codes/rates board so please forgive the dual post.

i used the best rate program to save $444 on our 11/25-12/4 trip however we will have to split our stay at 2 different resorts.

will be at ASMu for 2 nights & then move to POP.

my question is this. how do we go about getting our luggage moved. will wdw do this or do we have to take it over ourselves? anybody know how this will work???

we just got back from our trip and switched from Poly to BWV...we just contacted the bellman, who transported our luggage over to our new resort...we went to lunch in Epcot, and by the time we got over to the BW, our luggage was there...

I have never stayed at the AS resorts, so I do not know if they have bellmen there...if they do, I am sure they can arrange to have the luggage switched...

Disney moves luggage from one resort to another for you. Just call bell services (or whatever it is called at your resort) and let them know you are moving to another Disney resort. I believe you can call a day ahead of time to make the arrangements. They will instruct you on what to do and then you just take off to either check in at your new resort or go to a theme park first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter